Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in FSO/FPSO Cargo Supervisor, Aframax, Suezmax, VLCC, crude oil tankers - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dehradoon, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Nautical Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Australia, India, Malaysia, Nigeria, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Vietnam Present Location: India, DEHRADOON Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working in the oil and gas industry since August 2000, initially i was sailing on crude oil tankers of various sizes (Aframax, Suezmax,VLCC) and since 2004 i am working on FSO/FPSO.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am working On FPSO/ FSO since 2004 , initially i joined as operations officer,since june 2005 i am working as operations supervisor/ cargo supervisor.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have got my master license from UK in 2007, before that i did my chief mates exam also from UK, based on That i have HND in Nautical Science.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Fairly Good in Computer
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good in English (Spoken and Written)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]