Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine Mate, MCA 200gt Offshore, Oil rig worker, bosun, deckhand - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): cape town, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
English South Africa Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in matric Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Austria Present Location: south africa, cape town Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am applying for a position on a oil rig, i am a hard working team member who is willing to give all that it takes to gain experience
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
6 Years on various vessels from deckhand to 1st mate. Largest vessel was as bosun on 700gt expedition vessel 'Big Aron' am wanting to get on to oil rigs. Excellent skills in painting and repairs to vessel. Good knowledge of all things marine.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MCA 200gt Offshore
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Both PC and mac literate
- good alround knowledge of computers
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Very team orientated, and highly self motivated.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Engineers understudy - 1yr, operating desalination plant
running and servicing marine diesel engines and generaters
reverse osmosis plants running and servicing
refrigeration units and ac unit repairs and services