CV Testing Engineer of Temperature Controllers for Plastic Injection moldings
Testing Engineer of Temperature Controllers for Plastic Injection moldings
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Testing Engineer of Temperature Controllers for Plastic Injection moldings - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
English, Hindi, Marathi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Computer Application Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Being giving to understand that exist a vacancy for the above post,I wish to apply for the same.
My resume is enclosed herewith for your kind perusal. If i am given a chance to work in your organization,
I shall do my best towards my duties entrusted to me.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Maestros Mediline Systems Limited worked as production Engineer for Testing & Fault Finding of various Projects & Medical Equipments. From January 06 to September 06.
• Worked with Unimark Govandi Worked as a Testing Engineer of Temperature Controllers for Plastic Injection moldings Machines. From July, 2006 till December, 2006.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Underwent In plant training in Newtech Computers System at Powai for 3rd Semester PDCA. Trainee as in-house Hardware Engineer & Project work, for duration of 6 Month. From Aug 2008 to Jan 2009.
• Post Diploma in Computer Application from Bhaghubhai Polytechnic.
Semester I - 72.00 %
Semester II - 64.93 %
• Diploma in Industrial Electronics (4Yrs Semester pattern) from Fr.Agnel Polytechnic Vashi with Second Class (59.25%) in summer 2006.
• Underwent In plant training in Bradma of India Ltd in 5th semester
Trainee on Quality testing & Programming of Electronics Cash Register
• Underwent In plant training in APLAB LIMITED, Thane in 7th Semester.
Trainee in Power Electronics Department for card testing & U.P.S testing (Production) for a duration of 6+2 months.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Languages: C, C++
• Technologies: VB
• DBMS: SQL Server, MS Access,
• Systems: Window 98 / XP & Windows 2003 Preliminary,Known To UNIX & Linux
• Application : AutoCAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
IT Hardware Support
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]