CV Planning Engineer P6, Primavera P3.1, Petrochemical Industry and Refineries plants
Planning Engineer P6, Primavera P3.1, Petrochemical Industry and Refineries plants
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Planning Engineer P6, Primavera P3.1, Petrochemical Industry and Refineries plants - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Hindi, Tamil, Urdu Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a challenging and growth oriented position in engineering field, which utilizes my skills while mutually benefiting my employer and myself. To keep myself updated to meet the challenges of the fast changing technology
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Overall 2 years of experience in Planning, Petrochemical Industries and Refineries plants, which includes preparation of Planning schedules & related activities using P6, Primavera P3.1, preparing of Project & maintenance Performance Report and Coordinating team for planned & Un planned shutdown activity. Well aware of the Oil field area safety procedures.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• ISO 9002 Procedure
• Leadership and Management
• Supervisory & Management Skills
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• PRIMAVERA PROJECT PLANNER (P3) / MS PROJECT and MS OFFICE all Packages.
• PRIMAVERA - 6.
• DRAFTING TOOL: AutoCAD – 2007 (2D & Isometric).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
President - Rotary Club of K.L.N (2003-2004)
Secratary- Rotary Club of K.L.N (2002-2003)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]