Location (Residence): dehradun, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Petroleum Engineering(Drilling production reservoir) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Delhi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Gas Engineer graduate and i am looking forward to pursue a challenging career in Oil & Gas sector, that enables me to harness my full potential and to synchronize my aspirations with the growth and development of the organization.I have worked on onshore rig as a Trainee Assistant Driller And Drill Stem Tester.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Worked on onshore rig ZJ 70 as a Trainee Assistant driller and Drill Stem Tester.
ZJ 70 drilling rig is applicable to the development of 7000m oil/gas wells.
Max. hook load 4,500kN (1,000,000lbs).
Maximum input power of draw works (2,000HP).
Driving mode AC-SCR-DC drive.
Diesel generator set number and power 4×800kW (1,088HP).
Worked with an experienced Drill Stem Testing team. Familiar with conventional Alpine Drill Stem testing tools servicing and their running.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Tech - Gas Engineering (Specialization in Upstream)
12th Standard ISC Riverdale high school with 72.5% and passed in 2004
10th Standard ICSE St. Theresas Convent School, India with 80.4% and passed in 2002.
1. Summer internship in Selan Exploration Technology Limited, Gujarat for duration of 4 weeks from 4th June 2007, covering Project on “Oil and Gas production mechanism and surface production facilities” of various oil and gas fields located in the Cambay Basin of Selan Technology Limited.
2. Summer internship in Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Panipat for duration of 4 weeks from 1st June 2006, covering Project on “Pipeline Operations” at Northern Region Pipelines
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems : Windows, DOS
Applications : MSOffice, DBMS, AutoCAD.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Optimistic Approach.
• Good communication skills & Inter Personal relations.
• Hard working & quick learner.
• Team builder.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am looking forward to pursue a challenging career in Oil & Gas sector, that enables me to harness my full potential and to synchronize my aspirations with the growth and development of the organization