Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Qa/Qc Mechanical engineer, Jamnagar Export Reliance Petroleum Ltd. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: U.A.E, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
(1) my aim is To enhance my knowledge, skills, abilities and experience so as to establish myself as quality professional in the field of Mechanical Engineering through hard work, perseverance, constant learning and team work along with the growth of my company.
(2) Good Communication skill and posses positive attitude
(3) Ability to move along with different people.
(4) Self-motivated and willing to learn.
(5) Extremely open to new ideas and suggestion
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company: ROYAL CONSTRUCTION
Designation: Jr. QA/QC Mechanical Engineer
Project Site: Jamnagar Export Reliance Petroleum Ltd. Jamnagar
Responsibilities: Taking Daily Progress Report, Receiving Drawings, Studying Drawings, Scheduling Work, Requesting Materials to Site, Instructing the Technicians, Quality Checking Of Welded Joints of Pipes and Structure.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
X KERALA STATE 2001 56
X11 KERALA STATE 2003 58
B-TECH CALICUT UNIVERSITY 2007 58
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Catia v5, Micosoft Word, Excel, Power Point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
ASNT Level II Certificate in
RT (Radiographic Test)
UT (Ultrasonic Test)
MT (Magnetic Particle Test)
PT (Penetration Test)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]