CV Electrical Supervisor in AlFurat Petroleum Company Syria, Joint Venture Shell Syrian Petroleum
Electrical Supervisor in AlFurat Petroleum Company Syria, Joint Venture Shell Syrian Petroleum
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Supervisor in AlFurat Petroleum Company Syria, Joint Venture Shell Syrian Petroleum - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
92783 Last Updated:
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Location (Residence): dier ezor, Syrian Arab Rep. Citizenship:Syrian Arab Rep.
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electrical power Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: syria, dier ezor Relocation: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I Employed in AFPC ( AlFurat Petroleum Co.) oil and gas facility and at present I am working as Electrical supervisor on a huge range of electrical equipment which include motors ( high voltage and low voltage up to 5 MW ) controlled by DCS system and PMS ( power management system ) , generators ( 3.3kv/3.3MW Solar type and 11kv/40MW Frame 6 ) , Transformers , Emergency diesel generators , 20kv & 66kv Overhead lines , oil and gas gathering stations , UPS system , Battery chargers , protection systems , cathodic protection system , lighting system
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- Present job : Electrical Supervisor in AlFurat Petroleum Company Syria ( Joint venture between shell and Syrian petroleum Co.) since 2004
- 2003-2004 : Electrical supervisor in Dier Ezzor electricity C0mpany.
- Experienced in High / Low voltage distribution, Protection of Static and rotating equipments, safety systems, Load sharing and Load shedding systems.
- Experienced in Schematic / wiring drawings reading drafting and Trouble shooting of HV/LV Switch gear Tripping .
- Experienced with the rules , regulations and use EX equipments in Hazardous areas.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Electrical Safety Rules and electrical authorization.
- Using of Ex –Equipment in hazardous areas - shell standard
- Electrical installation , preventive and corrective maintenance and inspection.
- Engineering in Workshop skills.
- Emergency Response
- Permit To Work system
- HSE Courses ( Fire fighting system , NORM , First Aid )
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
microsoft office & immpower system & auto cad
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]