Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chief Mate Oil tankers Suezmax, Aframax and Product tankers, DANOS, AMOS, Ship Manager - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): secnderabad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in masters unlimited australia Maritime Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: India, Secunderabad Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have been working on Oil tankers Suezmax, Aframax and Product tankers since 1993
I have been a junior officer from 1993 to 2004
Sailed since 2004 to date as Chief Mate on product and aframax tankers
I hold a Master Foreing Going Unlimited certificate and all STCW courses including FRAMO and Hydraulic courses.
worked on Conventional Centrifugal and FRAMO pumps, Carried out several Dry dockings and New Yard Take overs.
Worked on various PMS systems such as DANOS, AMOS, Ship Manager.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Currently holding a Masters F.G unlimited Certificated issued By AMSA Australia
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office, and Regular PMS programs
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]