CV ROV Pilot Technician / IMCA Dive Supervisor, IMCA ROV Pilot / Tech 1 and 2
ROV Pilot Technician / IMCA Dive Supervisor, IMCA ROV Pilot / Tech 1 and 2
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in ROV Pilot Technician / IMCA Dive Supervisor, IMCA ROV Pilot / Tech 1 and 2 - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Construction Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: UK, London Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Working in the offshore business as a Dive supervisor and ROV Pilot/tech. would like to move over to full time ROV Construction.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Offshore since 1991, running my own Dive/ROV company since 1991, construction of Bridges and as A contractor in the Oil /Gas as a SAT diver, Habitat Welder.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
IMCA Dive Supervisor, Working as a IMCA Assessor on and of for Interdive Ltd worldwide, IMCA ROV Pilot/ Tech 1 and 2, Leader ship curses, Team leader curses, Safety and Rescue, working on hight leader ship curs, PASS, DSV crane certified...
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Hyperbaric Welder on Habitat.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]