CV Process Chemical Engineer Oil & Gas 5 years experience
Process Chemical Engineer Oil & Gas 5 years experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Process Chemical Engineer Oil & Gas 5 years experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): London, United Kingdom Citizenship:Italy
Italian Standard Other:
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Chemical Process Engineers Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: United Kigdom, London Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'd like to send my CV in order to apply for any future opportunity.
I've been working as Chemical Engineer in the Oil&Gas Business as you can see on my CV.
I'm a Chemical Engineer very committed with the task and the goals that the company chase.
I'd like to work very hard and seriously, being connected with different areas in the company. I also like to develop and show my skills, being productive in any enterprice undertaken.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Oil&GAS Different Kind of projects. Refinery& Natural Gas
• Managed numerous types of Projects on the Refinery and Natural Gas Business (Oil&Gas), such as Designs & Revamping.
• Performed technical evaluations of existing and new Process Conditions identifying areas for improvement and marked recommendations where changes/modifications were required.
• Raised Profit Production of the Cryogenics and Refinery Plants.
• Negotiated on reduced costs of Natural Gas Supplied by other companies and Shipping contracts.
• Experienced in Commissioning on Oil/Gas/Refinery/Chemical/Power/LNG plant productions.
• Monitoring Plant Performance (Equipments maintenance and performance)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Chemical Engineer Degree. Buenos Aires University 2000-2004
Final Work Career: Worked in a Sulfur Recovery Unit Plant (part of the petroleum refinery). I produced and handled engineering documents. (Economical and Environmental analysis, Equipment Specifications, Data Sheets and Memories Calculations).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
• Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, MS DOS
• Engineering Process Program Simulators: Hysys 2007, TASC (Heat Exchangers) y ACOL+ (Heat coolers), PRO II.
• Delta V EMERSON. DCS, Distribuited Control System.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]