Location (Residence): KFR SAD, Egypt Citizenship:Egypt
Arabic Egypt Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Microbiology and Chemistery Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Egypt, Dammietta Relocation: Bahrain, Egypt, Italy, Kuwait, Libyan Arab Jama., Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am HSE officer with three years experience in that field in chemical/petrochemical and construction fields
alongside with my CV i hope that it could satisfy your requirements.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- In the period from 2006 till this moment as Safety officer in TCI Sanmar Chemicals LLC "one of the International Sanmar Group"
- I worked from 2006 till 2/2008 as HSE officer in the Chloro-alkali plant in TCI Sanmar Chemicals LLC .
- From 2/2008 till now i worked in their huge petrochemical project extension as a construction safety officer and in October,2009 i'll work in that petrochemical plant after he commissioning period.
My job contained the following tasks:
Inspection of fire fighting system, & Personnel protective equipment (PPE).
Applying permit to-work system & ensure implementation of control measures.
Prepare HSE statistics & Investigation of accident.
Obtain the MSDS for all Hazardous materials and International Chemical Safety Cards (ICSCs) to ensure safe handling, use & storage of such materials
Control dealing with spillage or leaks of chemical gases or liquids with individual assurance by using suitable P.P.E e.g. Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA), Escaping Emergency Breathing Devices (EEBD), etc.
Due to the construction expansion for the new petrochemical project for production
( Ethylene dichloride "EDC" , Vinyl Chloride Monomer "VCM" , Poly Vinyl Chloride "PVC")
I joined the project team as a safety officer to follow up these tasks:
Cooperation with ERM (British Environmental Resource Management)for developing &implement EHS management system for TCI complex (Chemicals &Petrochemicals)
Work with company and contractors site management to implement the project and site safety programs.
Provide Safety training as stipulated in the Project Safety Plan and as required within the ERM Gap Analysis Schedule
Facilitate regular Safety inspections, assessments, and audits at the various project sites in accordance with Safety Programs or as requested by project management.
Organize and participate in investigation and follow-up of incidents/accidents, including development of remedial action plans.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Major department : Microbiology and Chemistry
University Name: Mansoura University - faculty of Science in Damietta.
Graduation Project: -Brown rot on potatoes (Micro)- Silver Colloids (Chemistry)
Graduation Project grade: Excellent.
Comprehensive Program for Occupational Safety and Health Administration
USA-OSHA General industry safety and health course
USA-OSHA Construction safety and health course
Course in Fire Fighting at Civil Defense
NTS-UK (National Training Services UK) Risk Assessment training.
NTS-UK (National Training Services UK) Fire Marshal Training.
- course for HSE specialist in IOSH centre in EGYPT
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Windows XP, Word office and Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Self motivated, ready to work under pressure, dynamic, able to learn anything relevant to my job, flexible to deal with any type of customers, Good organizational and mechanical, skills, helpful among the team work, have no problem to travel inside or outside Egypt.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Seeking challenge career in the field of Health, Safety and Environment