CV Human Resource Executive, French MNC AREVA T&D INDIA Limited, Vadodara
Human Resource Executive, French MNC AREVA T&D INDIA Limited, Vadodara
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Human Resource Executive, French MNC AREVA T&D INDIA Limited, Vadodara - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Vadodara, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Human Resource Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: India, Vadodara Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
An HR Generalist with more than 4 years of experience, in addition to a Post-Graduate Diploma Degree in Management (HR). Exposure in efficiently handling HR Strategies and Planning, Operational HR Activities, People Assessment, Process Mapping, Employee Motivation of Knowledge Workers. The Rich Learning had in this period makes me competent to handle the HR activities at any Corporate/Manufacturing/Service Industry.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Presently working with French MNC AREVA T&D INDIA Limited, Vadodara as Executive- HR since from February 2008 till date…
AREVA is French Multinational Organization which No. 1 world wide in Nuclear Energy & No. 3rd in Manufacturing of T&D Equipments.
Key Performance Area…
- Independently handling End to End Recruitment & Selection of Salaried, Hourly & Temporary Manpower for 4 Units viz. Power Transformers, Distribution Transformers, Medium Voltage Switch Gear, Secondary Distribution Systems for New Greenfield Project of AREVA T&D INDIA Limited, Vadodara as per Global Recruitment Planer of AREVA T&D.
- Managing Headcount of Approved Man power Requisition on Intranet Site of AREVA.
- Salary negotiation & fixation.
- Reference Check.
- Certifying Pre- Employment Medical Test from Company Medical Officer.
- Providing Hiring support for other units viz, Power Transformer, Distribution Transformer, Allahabad.
- Handling Overseas Hiring assignment for AREVA T&D Global.
- Handling Campus Recruitments with close Co-ordination with Corporate Recruitment Team.
- Handling Employee Referal scheme. Merit rewards & procedures.
- Closely working with a panel of 30 staffing consultants across India.
- Independently Handling Joining of New Employees.
- Independently Handling Induction program of New Joinees.
- Independently handling & taking care of all Employee file & database.
- Independently Handled & Co-ordinated abroad training for New Joinees those who are in core function of manufacturing of Power Transformers with AREVA, China, Germany, UK.
- Coordinating Country integration program (Country Induction) for all new Joinees with Corporate HR.
- Tracking and processing confirmations and annual appraisals.
- Employee counseling from time to time.
- Controlling attendance system of AREVA T&D INDIA Limited, Vadodara Greenfield Project.
- Maintain monthly MIS of following KRAs - Manpower, separation, new joinees, increment/promotions, transfers etc.
- Providing inputs for Salary calculations for AREVA, Vadodara to Corporate payroll team.
- Maintaining database of Claiming LTA, Medical Benefits, Leaves.
- Responding payroll & entitlement related queries to employees.
- Responsible for providing clearance data for Full & Final Settlement for resigned Cases.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• P G Diploma in (Human Resource Management),
Faculty of Social Work, The M S University of Baroda. July 2005
• P G Diploma in (Personnel Management & Industrial Relations),
Faculty of Social Work, The M S University of Baroda. July 2004
• Bachlor of Science (Industrial Chemistry), Gujarat University, Ahmedabad. June 2003
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Confidently working with MS Office, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Internet operation…
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Negotiation, Delivering Power Point Presentations
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I have worked with Automobile, Heavy Engineering industries. Now i want to work with Oil & Gas Sector.