Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Safety Officer Prosafe Singapore Engineering Const Company, Floating Storage Offloading (FSO) Vessel - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): MUMBAI, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in B. SC. (CHEMISTRY) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Worked in offshore field as a Safety Officer for ‘Engineering Const Company’ & ‘Floating Storage Offloading (FSO) Vessel’ since Dec-04 to May -07
My strong experience of 19 years in Gas, Petroleum oil field and High Hazardous process industries that include production as well as safety. Also I want to build my carrier as safety profession as I have strong affirmative and inclination in this field.
I have undergone one-year full time ‘Advance Diploma in Ind. Safety’ from prestigious Govt. institutes (ILO-Recognized) Central Labor of Institute, Govt. of India, Ministry of Labor. The course has imparted all theoretical and practical aspect of safety and motivated me to be a successful safety profession
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Working as an Safety Officer with ‘Prosafe Production Services Pte Ltd’ for its Floating Storage Offloading (FSO) Vessel under Nortrans Maritime services in offshore field since June -07.
• Worked as Offshore Working as an Offshore Sr. Safety Officer with “Iranian Offshore Engineering Const” company under ONGC offshore project in Mumbai high field since Dec-05 to May -07.
• Worked as a Sr. Safety Officer with “Qatar Chemical Company Ltd” at UMMSAID shutdown & Ras Gas-ORYX-GTL Project at Ras Laffan through QCON under Technip from May-05 to July-05.
• Worked as a Safety Officer with “Abu-Dhabi Gas Co Ltd”. Ruwais, through Ramsis Engineering in Train-II shutdown. from Jan-05 to Feb-05
• Worked as an Exe- Safety, Fire & Env with “Bombay Paint’s Ltd” (Handling Petrochemical / High Hazardous chemicals). From Sept.1999 to Jan-2003. Reporting to Factory Manager.
• Worked as a Safety Officer with “Vidyuit Metallic Ltd” (Heavy Engineering unit) from July 97 to Sept. 99. Reporting to Factory Manager.
• Worked with “Amar Dye Chem Ltd” (Handling High Hazardous chemicals) from Jan 1988 as a Production Foreman & then Promoted as “Jr. Safety Officer” (Assist to Safety Manager) from June 96 to July 97.
• Worked with “ Mazda Dye Chem. Pvt. Ltd” (Handling High Hazardous chemicals) as Production Chemist from Mar-84 to Jan - 88.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION: (IN SAFETY)
• One year Full time P.G. Diploma in “INDUSTRIAL SAFETY” from ‘Board of Technical Examination’ MAHARASHTRA, INDIA in Year 1998.
SPECIALISED TRAINING IN - STCW:
Indian National Data Base No – 05ZL4776.
• Elementary First Aid. Year 2006.
• Helicopter under water escape training. Year 2005.
• Fire Prevention & Fire fighting. Year 2006.
• Personal Survival Techniques. Year 2005.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good knowledge in Windows applications, Word, Excel, Power Point, e-mail & Internet.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Liasoning with statutory authorities for its compliance’s and implementation such as Factory Inspectors; Controller of Explosive Dept; Pollution Control Board & Local authorities etc.
• To ensure that company’s HSE requirements are complied & implemented
• Advising & assisting site management to promote safety at all levels.
• Conducting training on safety and accident prevention programs for the effective control of personal injury & maintaining the interest of workers.
• Carrying out plant safety inspection, safety audit, safety statistics & accident reports.
• Help to enforce safety rules, endeavor to discourage unsafe act / conditions
• Setting up safety committee & acting as adviser to such committees
• Advising on matters related to reporting & investigation dangerous occurrences.
• Planning, developing & implementation of fire & safety norms & standards.
• Maintain fire & safety related equipments and conducting fire mock drills.
• Ensure HSE support for the development of key performance indicators to monitor
Contractor’s activity progress,
• Participates in ISO 9001 programs under BVQI.
• Participates & active member of ‘Mutual Aid Response Group’ (MARG), which pool & coordinate help from neighboring industries and local authorities.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
EXPERIENCE IN PRODUCTION
• Planning as per priorities.
• Checking of Raw Material & Monitoring progress of reactions.
• Compliance of safety norms & standards in production activities.
• Active member of plant inspection and safety committee.
• I am fully conversant with fire and safety rules and regulations followed in a Dyes & Intermediates industry, wherein highly hazardous chemicals are handled at high pressure/ temperature to ensure that safe working practices are being applied & maintained.
• I am fully responsible for smooth, safe and optimized operation in plant for monitoring, control of process parameters and yield optimization of the plant.
• Routine plant inspection, equipment’s check-up, Commissioning & decommissioning of process equipment’s as require for maintenance, start-up & shut down of units,
• Handling various plant emergencies & training for juniors.
• Work independently on production stations.
• Responsible for safety inspection & safety equipment’s, maintenance functions, providing a monitoring function in the assigned area.