Location (Residence): san fernando , Trinidad & Tobago Citizenship:Trinidad & Tobago
English Trinidad Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Business Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Trinidad & Tobago Present Location: Trinidad and Tobago , San Fernando Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To obtain a position that would foster and encourage my growth in the field of Purchasing and Logistics, by affording me the opportunity to use and enhance my initiative, analytical and leadership skills. I am highly committed, conscientious, responsible and loyal. I am able to interact with clients, co-workers and senior management. I have excellent communication and organizational skills and I possess a high level of self management and an intermediate level of decision making skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Schlumberger Trinidad Inc March 2002 – Present
Supply Chain Coordinator/Buyer
Experienced procurement professional skilled in overseeing and coordinating purchasing activities, including supplier selection, contract administration, quality, cost control and receiving of goods.
• Sourcing and negotiating pricing for material items including establishing blanket purchase agreements and bulk commodity pricing arrangements
• Assisting in developing strategic suppliers and negotiating contract agreements to reduce the overall number of vendors to a group of core partners resulting in cost savings due to reduced administrative costs as well as quantity price breaks
• Improving tracking and scheduling processes, and implementing maintenance logs
• Interacting and maintaining successful working relationships with all major stakeholders, including International, Regional and Local Management
• Managing staff, developing and overseeing operating budgets, as and when necessary
• Forming and establishing effective key links with other departments to ensure procurement goals are met in a timely basis
• Managing and coordinating operations and maintenance of the facility on a daily basis
• Maintaining the overall needs of the Purchasing database (system and software)
• Providing training to all key personnel for the Purchasing system
• Fulfilling the role of Super User and Best Practice Expert in Purchasing and Logistics functions (including the RFQ/RFP system)
• Creating and maintaining supplier price catalogues, fundamental to the efficient operation of the Supply Chain
Schlumberger Trinidad Inc May 2003 – November 2005
Responsible for the efficient and effective management of the issuing of Purchase orders
• Ensured that all Purchase orders were issued timely to suppliers both Local and foreign .
• Ensured validity and accuracy of accounting entries in accordance with accounting Policy and Generally Accepted Accounting Practices
• Audited material invoices for internal control compliance, validity of charges in accordance with contractual Terms, Conditions and Rates
• Ensured payments were in accordance with procedures
• Journalized periodic entries to the General Ledger
• Provided timely feedback and maintained good relations with vendors and other stakeholders
• Reconciled supplier accounts and performed follow up action where necessary
• Maintained accruals accounts
• Reconciled all supplier accounts
• Reconciled Accounts Payable account to the General Ledger on a monthly basis
• Performed month end closing procedures
Lisa Communications September 2000 – January 2001
Administrative Assistant for the Chaguanas Branch
• Prepared spread sheets for daily and month Sales.
• Received the monthly stock.
• Processed customer complaints for the branch during my duration
• CRM in December at Courts Penal branch.
• Processing of petty cash.
• Provided timely feedback and maintained good relations with vendors and other
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
OTHER TRAINING SUPPLY CHAIN
• Negotiation for Buyer - Trainmar.
• Supply Chain Level 1 Training – SSCS Schlumberger Brazil.
• Lean Six Sigma Training – SSCS Schlumberger Brazil
• Supply Chain Fundamentals Supply Management Basic
• Supply Chain Information and Technology Systems MFG Pro Advanced
• Supply Chain Information and Technology Systems Marketplaces/E-Commerce Basic
• Supply Chain Supply Chain (Advanced) Supplier Performance Basic
• Supply Chain Trade Compliance Customs Basic
• Supply Chain Trade Compliance Taxation Basic
• Supply Chain Trade Compliance Trade Compliance Basic
• The Oil and Gas Industry Overview
• OFS2: Basic Problem Solving.
• OFS2: Basic Time Management.
• The Reasons Why Diversity Matters
• Workplace Communication Skills