Location (Residence): jabalpur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Pune Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Recruitment - Piping Division.
I am B.E. Mechanical with a cumulative aggregate of 65.40%.I have completed my P.G. Diploma in "Piping Deign & Engineering" in 2009 from M.I.T. Pune & have had a good academic record all through my career.I am keen to take up my career in the reputed organization like yours.
With a view to enabling you to consider my request for a placement , I send herewith a copy of my Resume detailing particulars about myself for favour of your consideration.
I assure you that if given an opportunity, I would endeavor to excel in the job assigned to me to the full satisfaction of my superiors.
Should you desire anything further, I shall be too glad to forward the same on hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Organization : Metecno (India) Pvt. Ltd, Shriperumpudur, Tamil Nadu.
Profile : Metecno (India) is part of Metecno Group (H.O. in Italy)
having 36 plants in 26 countries. It is world leader in insulated sandwich panels production.
Designation : Maintenance Engineer
Duration : 6 months (from Aug07 to Feb08)
Responsibilities : 1. Carrying & maintenance of machines and utilities involved in production.
2. Keeping of stock needed for maintenance.
3. Keeping of records of work.
Achievement : As an internal auditor contributed significantly for getting
ISO 9000:2001 certification.
Organization : Trans Engineers (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Profile : Trans is basically a contractor in the field of construction & erection
with a growth of 30% per year.
Designation : Junior Engineer
Achievement : Installation of FANUC PAINTING ROBOT at General Motor’s
Site Talegaon, Pune.
Duration : 6 months (from Feb08 to Aug08)
Responsibilities : 1. Planning & distribution of manpower.
2. Coordinate with FANUC personals to keep the work in progress.
3. Reporting the feed backs and task done.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have completed my P.G. Diploma in "Piping Design & Engineering" in 2009 from M.I.T. Pune & have had a good academic record all through my career.I am keen to take up my career in the reputed organization like yours.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Plant design & Management System-PDMS.
2. Knowledge of CAESAR-II & CAEPIPE.
3. Working knowledge of AutoCAD.
4. Working knowledge of I-DEAS.
5. Operating Systems: Windows 98, XP.
6. Packages: MS-office 2003 & 07.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]