Location (Residence): st catharines, Canada Citizenship:Canada
English Canadian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in nursing Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada Present Location: canada, st catharines Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a RPN with experience in Occupational health and occupational health programs. I have experience with surveillance programs in the work place.
I am willing to take the necessary courses to qualify me for a position off shore.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
work place programs for drugs and alcohol abuse, testing for heavy metals. Have been on board lakers.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Spirometry, Audiology, occupational health for managers, occupational health certificate, RPN and lab assistant diploma. Spinning instructor and fitness instructor
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
word perfect, PPP, Excel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
The other skills that I have acquired are that I like working with people. I have been aboard ships as they are travelling through the canals.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am willing to train to be part of your team, I am willing to relocate.