CV QA / QC Engineer, Installation, Testing & Commissioning and Handing over
QA / QC Engineer, Installation, Testing & Commissioning and Handing over
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QA / QC Engineer, Installation, Testing & Commissioning and Handing over - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): deira, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Japan, Kuwait, Mali, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Yemen Present Location: UAE, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a result-oriented person with excellent communication skills and possess the strength of grasping information quickly. I have a strong level of experience that would work well in your organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Installation, Testing & Commissioning and Handing over of
Project to the Client with appropriate Documents for Electro –
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree : Bachelor of Engineering [ Mechanical]
University : Bharathidasan University, Trichy, India.
Duration : 2000-2004
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Auto CAD 2000 & 2004
Operating System Win 98/Xp/Vista
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]