CV Mechanical Engineer Rotating Equipment, BP Castellon Rotating Equipment Engineer
Mechanical Engineer Rotating Equipment, BP Castellon Rotating Equipment Engineer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Engineer Rotating Equipment, BP Castellon Rotating Equipment Engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Spanish Traditional Sort Other:
Catalan, English, German Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Universidad Jaume I Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Spain, Castellon Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Mechanical Engineer with more than 2 years of experience on rotating equipment. Willingness to travel anywhere and to be involved in other specialties such as, instrumentation, project management and operations.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Responsible, development and follow-up of
• BP Castellon Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Plan.
• BP Castellon Contract for Mechanical Predictive Analytics with third party (SMART SIGNAL CORPORATION).
Planning, Technical assistance and Coordination during Major Overhaul, Commisioning and Start-up of Refinery Main Rotating Equipment:
• Centrifugal Compressors (FCC Main Blower, Cat Light Ends Compressor)
• Reciprocating Compressors (Booster Feed Gas Compressor of Gas Turbine, LM2500).
• Solving Reliability issues of Rotating Equipment. Ongoing and Active support to Plant and Maintenance Operators.
• Defining new Rotating Equipment and Implementation upgrades on:
• Centrifugal Pumps: Implementation double seal systems.
• Reciprocating Compressors: Main Fractionator Collumn Overhead Compressor revamp.
Rotating Equipment Engineer for:
• New Cogeneration Unit Project at BP Oil Castellon, performing FAT/SAT of:
• Centrifugal Pumps (Boiler Feed Water Pumps), as per API 610.
• Steam Turbines, as per API 611.
• Oil Injected Screw Compressor (Booster Feed Gas Compressor), as per API 619.
• New Units Project at BP Oil Castellon, performing FAT/SAT of:
• Centrifugal Pumps, as per API 610.
• Reciprocating Compressors, as per API 618.
• Liquid Ring Compressors, as per API 681.
Knowledge and experience of use Environment, Health and Safety BP standards and Procedures.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MECHANICAL ENGINEER DEGREE (2002-2008)
EURUJI GROUP Universitat Jaume I, Castellon, Spain
ERASMUS Universität Stuttgart, Germany
5TH LEADERSHIP & COACHING TRAINING COURSE Dec-2007. Eade Consulting
MECHANICAL SEALS (JOHN CRANE)
BEARINGS TRAINING (SKF) Dec-2007. BP Oil Castellon.
RCM (RELIABILITY CENTERED MAINTENANCE) TRAINING AEM (Asociación Española de Mantenimiento). Feb-2008.
TRAINING: OPERATIONS&MAINTENANCE OF COKE UNIT CUTTING PUMP (RUHRPUMPEN)
Dec-2008. BP Oil Castellon.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Office Tools: Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook, Powerpoint.
• Drawing Tools: Microstation V8. Autocad.
• Engineering Tools: ProEngineer Wildfire 3, PI Processbook, Smart Signal.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Spanish car licence.
• Absolute availability to Travel.
• Sports: Swimming, Bycicle, Running,
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]