Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QC Fabrication Engineer, Panel shop Incharge (Production, Quality) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Perambalur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Trichy Relocation: United States, Australia, Canada, Finland, Germany, New Zealand, Switzerland, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am Basically a mechanical Engineer. Completed ASNT Level II in PT,MT,UT,RT.
Having Experience in quality control activities for the past 4 years in fabrication industry.
Looking for a suitable job in same field.
Responsibilities : Improving the Quality with turnover.
Analyse the rework and root cause for making the job right at first time.
Product cycle time planning, Quality Plan development, Customer co-ordination.
Set quality objectives and targets for Projects that meet or exceed Company Expectations
Preparing WPS, Qualifying welder/ welding procedure.
Inspection and review mill test certificates of material.
Verifying checkpoints before welding, during welding, after welding and after repair welding (If any).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. B.E. (MECHANICAL) - 72% - ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLUBUS
2. ASNT level II in PT, MT, UT, RT (NDT Techniques).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Familiar with MS Office, Openoffice(Sun micro system), ERP, Autocad.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Experience in fabrication of ASME CODED JOB.
• Team management with planning and motivating.
• Hard Working With Determination and perseverance.
• Managing all Kinds of Situations and Environment.
• Implementing Thing Efficiently.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]