CV/Resume ID no.:
93137 Last Updated:
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Location (Residence): visakapatnam, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, India, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar Present Location: India, visakapatnam Relocation: Australia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
4.0 yrs Experience in piping areas design as well as Erection.
Having 3.0 years of Experience in JPS TECHNOLOGY N SERVICES, Working as a Piping Design Engineer. From Mar 2006 – till date.
Having 1 year of Experience in SEW Construction LTD. Working as a SITE Engineer, Erection
and fabrication of pipe Laying. From May 2005 – March 2006.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Role and Responsibilities:
• Solid modeling of Equipment drawings.
• Routing of piping Layouts as per P&ID’s.
• Preparation of isometric drawing for production by using standard values.
• Well versed with P&ID’s and GAD’s.
• Exposure to Nozzle Orientation of Equipments & Knowledge of PFD.
• Iso-Extraction and Editing the Spools.
• Preparation of MTO’s.
• Knowledge of codes (API, ASME etc), standards.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]