Heat Exchange Design Engineer, Project, maintenance and static Equipment Design
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Heat Exchange Design Engineer, Project, maintenance and static Equipment Design - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): ahmedabad, India Citizenship:India
English United States, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Korea, (South) Present Location: South Korea, Ulsan Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Experience in Project, maintenance and now working in Heat Exchanger Design Engineer
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Oct 2008 Present DESIGN ENGINEER, (Heat Exchanger)
SUNGJIN GEOTEC CO. LTD, ULSAN, SOUTH KOREA.
(A leading manufacturer of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Columns, Reactors, FPSO, HRSG etc for various Off-Shore and On-Shore projects . Our esteemed customers are Hyundai Heavy Industries, Samsung Engineering, Essar Oil, Reliance Industries, Fluor USA, Dow, Bechtel etc)
1. Proper understanding of the engineering drawing preparation of conceptual models.
2. Error proof checking of the manufacturer drawing with the Engineering drawings.
3. Calculation checking and compare with Drawing.
4. Material P.O.R. (Purchase Order Requisition) Checking.
5. Effective communication between the clients, owners and sub vendors related to the unclear engineering information.
6. Study and implementation of various new methods in designing.
7. Preparations of technical documental procedures.
July 2005Sep 2008
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER,
A INFRASTRUCTURE LTD., AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT, INDIA.
(Formally Known As DigVijay Cement Co. Ltd. leading Manufacturer of A.C. (Asbestos Corrugated Sheets and Cement Pressure Pipes)
8. Ensure running of all machines with their full of capacities under regular inspection of them.
9. Designing and modifying machines parts against frequent breakdowns.
10. Ensure proper attention to all the machines against any of the abnormalities to be observed and to be corrected without failures or breakdowns.
11. Maintenance of Different Types of Centrifugal Pump(Kirloskar Made), Gear Box, Vacuum pumps, Various Hydraulic and Pneumatic System and EOT Cranes.
12. To look after proper running of Reciprocating Air Compressor.
Kirloskar Pneumatic Air Compressor-200C.F.M.
Ingersoll Rand Air Copressor-100 C.F.M.
13. Control of breakdowns and any of the stoppages of the machines with the co-ordination with the departments like Production, Planning, and Quality Control & Electrical departments.
14. Study, analysis and improvement process to reduce the breakdowns.
15. Planning of shift and the jobs to be done according to their priorities.
Oct 2004 June 2005
LYKA ENGINEERING SERVICES, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT.
(Project Engineering Company mostly worked in Errection and commissioning of various types of pump for Canals, Sewage system Under Govt. contract.)
1. Errection and commissioning of Vertical Turbine Pump(V.T.) and Concrete Volute Pump(C.V.)
Worlds Biggest Pumping Station
V.T. Pump Capacity: 18000 M3 / Hr.
C.V. Pump Capacity: 22000 M3 / Hr.
2. Proper planning For Project Execution.
3. Responsible for meeting Project target without delay.
4. Daily meeting with Kirloskar Engineer for Project Progress.
5. Required Material purchasing and men power handling.
6. Conducting meeting with employees and understanding their problems and solutions.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
June 2004 B.E (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) 55.00 %
Govt. engineering College-Bhuj (Camp-Ahmedabad)
Gujarat University. Gujarat. India.
March 2000 H.S.E. (GUJARAT SECONDARY EDUCATION BOARD)-67.08%
Mani prabhu high school, Ahmedabad,
March 1998 S.S.C 77.86%
N.M.High school, Sabarmati,
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems Win 98, 2000, XP
Packages - MS Office, Knowledge of designing soft wares like COMPRESS.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good Command Manpower Handling
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]