CV Mechanical Technician, Oman Construction Co, Oil and Gas field in Gulf & Domestic
Mechanical Technician, Oman Construction Co, Oil and Gas field in Gulf & Domestic
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Technician, Oman Construction Co, Oil and Gas field in Gulf & Domestic - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): kanyakkumari, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nigeria, Oman Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working as a Mechanical Technician (Maintenance). I have 8 years Experience in Developed Oil and Gas field in Gulf & Domestic.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Worked in Oman Liquid Natural Gas in their North Oman as a Mechanical Technician under Deputation from The Oman Construction Co .LLC (TOCO) Short Down Job Mar 2009 to Apr 2009.
2. Worked in Reliance in their jamnager as a Mechanical Technician under Deputation from Plus tech Engg may 2008 to mar 2009
3. Worked in Petroleum Development of Oman (SHELL-PDO) in their South Oman as a Mechanical Technician under Deputation from Worley Parson Arabian Industries (JV) Mar 2006 to Mar 2008.
4. Worked in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India (O.N.G.C) in their Mumbai High as a Mechanical Technician under Deputation from M/S Thekas kanco Apr 2004 to Mar 2006.
5. Worked in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India (O.N.G.C) in their Mumbai High as a Mechanical Technician under Deputation from M/S S.S Construction Nov 2001 to Mar 2004.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – First class
Personal Survival Techniques (PST)
Elementary First Aid
Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting
Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities
H2S Awareness & Escape
Enhanced Site Supervision in workshop (ESSW)
Permit To Work Holder(PTWH)
Health and Safety Environment (HSC)
First Aid Course
Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
Safety Training Observation Program (STOP) Training
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows 95/98/NT/2000, MS Office, AutoCAD 2000.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Typewriting – English (Junior)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]