CV/Resume ID no.:
93304 Last Updated:
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Location (Residence): hubli, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in workshop science and calculation, wngg drawing, related trade theory and practicals Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia Present Location: india, hubli Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working in the Indian railways since February 1987. I am a practicing roman catholic bearing good moral character.
I have 22 years experience in the Indian railways as a welder doing MMAW,MIG and submerged arc welding on heavy duty fabrication of coco bogies of Indian railways. Welding of Indian coaches, air reservoirs and many jobs of critical works as a welder for which I have been certified.
Since this seems to be a job of my kind I hereby put forth my candidature for your consideration.
If given an opportunity to work in your reputed company, satisfaction of my supervisors. Please do consider my plea for an opportunity to work in this wonderful company of yours.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Total experience. 20 years of welding experience in the Indian Railways.
Technical expertise. 1. Arc welding on boilers ,air reservoirs and on heavy
Duty fabrication for the Indian railways,since 1987.
2. MIG welding on diesel locomotives,coaches of Indian
railways, and welding of heavy duty fabrication in railways
3. Submerged arc welding of heavy duty of coco bogies,
ICF coaches of Indian railways.
4. Have worked on air cooled,oil cooled welding
transformers, generators and rectifiers(welding machines).
Present employment. Employed in the Indian railways since 12-02-87 as a welder.
Awards and certificates. 1. Have been awarded for “meritorious service” by the
Railways in 1988,1990, 2005 .
2. Have been accredited with certificate of competency for
“critical works” as a welder in 2005.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Educational qualifications. 1. Passed SSLC at St Marys high school, Hubli in 1978
With a first class.
2. Passed job oriented pre-university diploma course in
electrical wiring & servicing of electrical appliance at
JSS college at Dharwad, in 1980 , with a first class.
3. Passed typewriting in 1982 at Unity institute Hubli,
with a first class.
4. Passed Act apprenticeship course in “welding” trade at
Railway workshops gadag road, Hubli, 1982-1984, with a
5. Passed submerged arc welding course at advanced
training institute,Chennai, in1990 with a first class.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have basic computer skill, with the knowledge of working on internet.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am also a excellent submerged arc welder
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]