Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Germany, Kuwait, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia Present Location: Pakistan, Rawalpindi Relocation: Pakistan
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To pursue career in a dynamic organization where my fathom as an engineer thrives and I benefit organization by synchronizing my efforts with guidelines of the Nestor’s of field and using my potential to its maximum.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
A six weeks long internship in Pakistan Ordinance Factory (POF). Cashed the opportunity to clarify the concepts of equipment, maintenance, inspection and warehouse management of a prolific high pressure industry.
Four weeks long internship in Speed Star Engineering (S.S.E) in the extension of ICI Soda Ash Plant in Kheraw.
One day training program on “Importance of Quality, Productivity & Leadership” arranged by National Productivity Organization (NPO) ministry of Industries & production in collaboration with Pakistan national accreditation council & Silver Lake Foods (KMS).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]