CV Piping Designer, Plant Design Management System (PDMS), PDS, Pelican Support Modeler, SPR
Piping Designer, Plant Design Management System (PDMS), PDS, Pelican Support Modeler, SPR
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Designer, Plant Design Management System (PDMS), PDS, Pelican Support Modeler, SPR - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): london, United Kingdom Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), India Present Location: UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Having 13 years of post qualification experience in petrochemical and power plant piping, Job profile includes, Developing Piping layouts, Preparation of Piping 3D Models, Piping Isometrics and Detailing, Stress Isometrics and composites, Preparation of Equipment 3D Models with PDS/PDMS Skill. Making the isometric delivery list. Follow up the list to complete. Giving input to designers to get the Work done.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.S. Engineering Technology, (B.S) Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani – India.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Proficient in Micro station, AutoCAD.
• Proficient with DOS, Windows 2000 and Windows NT based PC systems.
• Plant Design Solution (PDS) . Plant Design System is a comprehensive Computer-Aided Design /Engineering application for plant design, construction, and operations.
• Plant Design Management System (PDMS). PDMS is a Multi discipline 3D modeling system that allows you to simulate a detailed, full size model of all the significant parts of a process plant.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Handling separate areas, making Equipment arrangement layout,
Interaction and Coordination with process, civil and mechanical department, giving comments in P&ID,
Concrete structure, platform inputs to civil & making nozzle orientation,
Making Comments in equipment vendor drawings.
Design and developing large bore and small bore pipe lines in pipe rack, heat exchangers, vessels and pumps. Extracting isometrics for issue and follow up the list is to complete.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]