CV Marketing, Sales, Operations, Management and Business Development
Marketing, Sales, Operations, Management and Business Development
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marketing, Sales, Operations, Management and Business Development - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): secunderabad, India Citizenship:India
Telugu, Urdu Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in marketing Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, hyderabad Relocation: European Union, Denmark, Djibouti
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
MBA in marketing ,management, having versatile and perpetual experience of nine years in the fields of marketing , sales, business development, administration, operations and customer relationship management.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
An overall Perpetual and Versatile Professional Experience of Nine years in the fields of
Marketing, Sales, Operations, Management and Business Development.
▪ Vocationally associated with organizations like Cal-on motors Ltd, Angot Energy private Ltd,
Nidhi Motors and Express Marketers Private Ltd.
▪ Currently working as a Consultant Manager – Marketing and Business Development for
Clientele Organizations - Abner Metal Arts and Sunathan Technologies at Hyderabad.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
▪ Currently Pursuing M.Phil in Management from Sri Venkateshwara University.
▪ POST GRADUATION - M.B.A. in Marketing Management from Ambedkar Open University.
▪ POST GRADUATION DIPLOMA – Computer applications Diploma from S.S.I – Govt of India.
▪ GRADUATION – Bachelor of Commerce from Osmania University.
▪ POST MATRICULATION–Science stream Bi .P.C. affiliated to Board of Intermediate Education.
▪ MATRICULATION – Secondary School Certificate from Board of Secondary Education.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating System Environment: MS – DOS, Windows 95/98/XP
Programming Languages: C, C++ and Java.
Office Tools: MS – Office/Word/Excel/Power point.
Internet and Email savvy.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
▪ Pragmatic, Circumspect, Honest, Dedicated and Determined with strong leadership abilities.
▪ Sagacious Decision making capabilities and Exemplary Relationship Management skills.
▪ Good Intercommunication, Interaction and Negotiation skills with proficiency in English.
▪ Excellent planning, organizing and people management skills in Multicultural environment.
▪ Gather global best practices in marketing and influence the markets to adopt such practices.
▪ Resolve issues through Experience and by applying Innovative and Creative thought.
▪ Implementation in an effort to obtain maximum payoff from ever changing market situation.
▪ Capability to Create Integrated Strategies to develop new and existing customer sales.
▪ Continuously monitor the market scenario and explore the lucrative marketing opportunities
▪ Coping with complex marketing inputs in a balanced way by finding the effective alternative
▪ Generate and Develop stagnated sales, structure new business segments and agreements.
▪ Well versed with all the winning factors in a fast changing market situation and forecasting.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
▪ Project Title: Brand Preference with Respect to cars – A study of travel agencies.
▪ Project Title: Consumer behaviour regarding Loans, Insurance and Investments.
▪ Project Title: Marketing, Advertising and Media Strategy for Angot Greenbee E-Bikes.