Bachelors in diplomo mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Afghanistan, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep. of Present Location: singapore, singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2006 to till date: SEA LAND AUTOMATION PTE LTD-SINGAPORE.
Servicing of Ships and rigs all hydraulics systems
• Servicing and troubleshooting ships machinery and mechanical equipments.
• Operation and supervising the mechanical equipment and machinery’s mounting on board.
• Overhauling and troubleshooting of crane hydraulic cylinder, valves and hydraulic actuators.
• Overhauling and testing steering gear hydraulic system.
• Servicing and testing hydraulic remote control system, power rams and winches.
• Servicing and troubleshooting of anchor windless and mooring winch hydraulic system.
• At last compilation and presentation of service report
01-09-2003 to 26-12-2005: C W T engineering pte ltd.
• Overhauling of diesel all product engines.
• Check the drawing and assembled the various equipments parts.
• Calibration of various equipments.
• Servicing and testing hydraulic remote control system,
• Servicing and troubleshooting of all kind of vehicle engines.
• At last compilation and presentation of service reports.
2000 to 2003: V S T AUTO PTE LTD
Mechanical Fitter in India study with work.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in mechanical engineering (India)
ITE-Mechanical Technologies (Singapore)
Auto cad 2002 level -1
Auto cad 2002 level -2 (Singapore)
Ship fire fighting system (Singapore)
Ship yard safety supervisor course (Singapore)
‘Parker’ Basic Hydraulic Course (Singapore)
Offshore Signaling and Rigging Course (Singapore)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
ms word, mechanical autocad
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]