CV Emergency Nurse, Archirodon Construction Company Doha Qatar
Emergency Nurse, Archirodon Construction Company Doha Qatar
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Emergency Nurse, Archirodon Construction Company Doha Qatar - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in BIOLOGY Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Peru, Pitcairn, Portugal, Qatar, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Virgin Islands, British Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have completed 3 years Diploma in Registered General Nursing and Midwifery in July 2005.
At present I am working in Archirodon Construction Company Doha Qatar as Emergency Medic from February 2007 still working.
If given an opportunity I will prove to be an asset to your esteemed firm.
Hopping for a positive reply from your side,
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working as an Emergency Medic in marine construction company since Feb 2007 till present
Worked in India in Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital as an Ambulance Nurse and Emergency Unit in 2005 to 2007
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Completed +12 in 2002 with Science Baground
Completed General Nursing course of 3 Years (2002-2005)
Registered with the Maharaharastra Nursing Counsil India as Nurse
Completed short course Of Qatar Goverment that is Internationa Trauma Life Support
Also Basic life Support
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Working knowledge of computer (MS Word & Excel etc.)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Good background in theory & practice in nursing.
• Good knowledge & confidence in handling all emergency situations.
• Well-versed in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation.
• Good communication skills
• Active participation in health talk & sharing knowledge.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]