CV Process Simulation Engineer MAT, FAT, SAT projects, software PRO-II, DYNSIM, HYSYS & DSPICE
Process Simulation Engineer MAT, FAT, SAT projects, software PRO-II, DYNSIM, HYSYS & DSPICE
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Process Simulation Engineer MAT, FAT, SAT projects, software PRO-II, DYNSIM, HYSYS & DSPICE - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): erode, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, India Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working as Process Simulation Engineer in Invensys Plc. My job nature is Developing dynamic simulation models for different chemical industries- Fertilizers, Petrochemicals, Refineries, etc. Prior to that I worked in Kongsberg as Process Simulation Engineer. I have come to know that your organization has vacancy in the same position.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Experienced in process simulation studies for Chemical engineering systems related to oil and gas, refining, power / process industries, using steady state and dynamic simulators.
• Developing dynamic simulation models for different chemical industries- Fertilizers, Petrochemicals, Refineries, etc.
• Worked in Dynamic Simulators DYNSIM (Invensys), DSPICE (Kongsberg).
• Carried out HAZOP studies for gas processing plant.
• Worked in ethylene production project.
• Design of equipments separators, control valve, and pump head calculations, pressure drop calculations & pipeline sizing.
• Software’s known PRO-II, DYNSIM, HYSYS & DSPICE.
• Involved in control system studies.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
PRO-II, DYNSIM, HYSYS & DSPICE
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Have been to U.S and Norway to participate in MAT, FAT & SAT of operator training simulator projects and also to install the dynamic simulators in client site.