CV Safety officer and Safety incharge and IMS Coordinator
Safety officer and Safety incharge and IMS Coordinator
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Safety officer and Safety incharge and IMS Coordinator - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Vocational in Nebosh Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain Present Location: Bahrain, manama Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To obtain work, in an environment where I am able to add value and make a significant contribution. To continue add to my skills and knowledge through diverse work experience and ongoing learning.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
5 Years as Safety officer and Safety incharge and IMS CoOrdinator
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Permit to work course from Bapco Fire and safety dept
• Confined space entry Course from CCC safety dept.
• Fire prevention &Fire fighting from M/S Cochin shipyard ltd,India (3 Days )
• OSHAS 18001 Risk Assessment from Bapco F&S department
• First aider certificate from Red cross international
• Safety Harness Inspection Train the Trainer Course from CITB ( Cape Abduabi )
• Gin wheel and rope inspection training from CITB ( Cape Abudhabi)
• ISO 14001& 18001 Internal Auditor training from CAPE UK
• ACAD Asbestos new manager /Supervisor course from CAPE UK.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft office ,Auto cad ,Cad Cam
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Excellent communication & organizational skills.
Superior verbal and written communication skills.
High level of exposure and experience
Ability to work on own initiative and make decisions.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I value a job that provides me with immense opportunities to learn and add to my skills and place learning above all the gains that can be acquired on job. My confidence is my asset and being committed to my work in this brief career so far has never belied