Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Manufacturing technician, India-Australia Joint Venture (R.D.Ashar-Locker Groups) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Thane, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To attain the apex of professionalism in a dynamic and avant-garde company, where acquired skills and experience are utilized toward diverse job responsibilities, continued growth and advancement.
To successfully lead a team of people towards achieving the organization goals with best utilization of the given resources.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Organization : AsharLocker (India) Pvt. Ltd
Position Held : Production Manager
Period : November 2007 to till date.
Company Profile : An India-Australia Joint Venture (R.D.Ashar-Locker Groups)
Both leader in manufacturing Metal Wire Vibrating Screens and
Metal Mesh Wire Conveyor Belt.
• Accurate coordination between the Head office and the Factory
• Involved in the monthly meetings between marketing and production
• Maintaining accurate levels of Inventory with the objective of keeping minimal stock
• Ensuring the proper turnaround time of executing orders within the stipulated delivery
time to avoid delays and thus payment penalties
• Vendor development in coordination with the Purchase Department
• Ensure availability of spare parts at all times
• Ensure service contracts are renewed on time
• Understanding of Chemistry, Calibration & Instrumentation
• Achieving budgeted service targets
• Ensuring timely execution, billing and collection of Service department through proper
• Monitoring and overseeing of each department in the factory – Assembly, Tool Room,
Purchase Department, Stock, Service
• Maintenance of Stock/Inventory levels
• Regular visits to Vendors in coordination with the Purchase Department
• Heads all technical functions and responsible for overseeing quality control, materials
and project management.
• Prepare technical standards, implement quality control, handling product inspections
• Responsible for manufacturing activities (assembly, mass production), which include
production of the existing production of new product lines, meeting production targets, managing work effectively, and improving product quality
• Responsible for different processes like machining, press working, assembly, metal
cutting, pressing, bending etc.
• Prepare work schedule for service Engineers
• Ensure prompt services against any complaint with in the Warranty period
• Preventive maintenance scheduling & implementation
• Draw MPP for service Engineers & get them approved by Director
• Training/visiting & supporting clients on service related issues on All India basis.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Diploma in Export and Import Management
(From Belford University UK in 2008)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
SAP PP Functional Module knowledge
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Certified Internal Auditor (ISO 9001-2000).
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]