CV HR Assistant, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
HR Assistant, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in HR Assistant, Master of Business Administration (MBA) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Arabic Saudi Arabia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Human Resources Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
With understanding of the role quality of hire plays for organizations today, and previous recruiting, staffing and human resources experience, I submit my resume for consideration for the position mentioned. In addition to my resume, I provide below a brief overview of my ability to match your specific needs based on the position competencies.
My professional services, firm experience and my educational background encapsulate a number of the position competencies. I have a history of strong staff management, working closely with my current team on individual development plans, and understand my role to assist and promote staff member success. I actively seek upward and peer feedback and recognize its importance in organization success.
In general, I am a competent and dynamic HR Professional comfortable in a fast pace environment, proactive, efficient and multifarious with high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Most importantly, I am eager to stay in the professional services firm environment. I would welcome the privilege of speaking with you further and look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Reporting to Group Vice President - Human Resources Business Partner and liaising very closely with all Business Units HR Heads
2. Job Analysis, creation of job descriptions and setting career development chart for all level of employees
3. Explore new recruitment sources & finalize recruitment process.
4. Negotiations of offers
5. Coordinate between government relations and new recruits on matters related to recruitment like employment visas, mission visas, visit visas, labour contracts, medical tests, etc.
6. Hands on experiences in HRIS,PMS and other improvement systems
7. Organizing training for Group Employees; preparing extensive Power Point Presentation & Developing training materials
8. Providing comprehensive HR Services to line departments which include internal and external consultancy services on Company policies, transfers, promotions & performance matter thereby enabling line units to focus on achievements of business objectives
9. Analyzing, maintaining and reviewing statistical reports regarding application flow, selections, promotions, transfers, terminations and attrition
10. Counseling the employees on the interpretation of policies and procedures to ensure that harmonious relationships and effective communications are maintained between management and staff
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with dual specialization in Human Resource Management and Marketing Management from Amity Business School, Lucknow, India
Secured First Position in Human Resource Management with 8.5 / 10 CGP
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Proficient in MS Office 2007 – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Possess excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
An understanding of current & upcoming employment legislation; UAE Labor Laws
Advanced knowledge on contemporary HR practices
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
English, Hindi, Urdu and basic level of Arabic and French