CV QC Inspector, Heavy engineering, Oil and Gas field (EPC), Petrofac Engg & Cons Sharjah UAE
QC Inspector, Heavy engineering, Oil and Gas field (EPC), Petrofac Engg & Cons Sharjah UAE
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QC Inspector, Heavy engineering, Oil and Gas field (EPC), Petrofac Engg & Cons Sharjah UAE - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): SHARJAH, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in BE-MECHANICAL/ ME-METALLURGY Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, SHARJAH Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working with petrofac, an engineering and construction company dealing in oil and gas business, as lead qa/qc engineer.
I have handled static, rotating, packaged, pipe line,pipings etc independently.
I am working now EL Merk Algeria based oil and gas project, value 2.2 US Billion Dollar
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Petrofac Engg & Cons Co-Sharjah-UAE (An ISO 9001) --Since Jan 2005 to date.
• Technip Itlay Roma (An ISO 9001 )—April 2003 to January 2005
• GEI-Hamon Bhopal India (An ISO 9001 & U stamp)—April 1997 to April 2003.
• ISGEC Yamuna Nagar (An ISO 9001& U stamp)—Dec 1994 to April 1997.
• Advani-Oerlikon India (An ISO 9001) - 1992 to Dec 1994.
• Dayachand Industry Ltd India—1992 -1994
• RJ Industrial Corp India—1989 to 1990
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• ME(Master of Engineering) In Metallurgy from IIT Roorkee–1992.
• Graduation in Mechanical Engineering—1989.
• Lead Auditor—ISO 9001:2000.
• Qualified in Radiography Level II, Ultrasonic Level II.
• Fellowship GATE (UGC)—1990-1991.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS WORD, EXCEL etc
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Exposure to work with all kind of Nationalites.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]