CV Process Panel Operator, Emirates For Linear Alkyle Benzene (EMALAB) JAFZA - Jabel Ali free zone UAE
Process Panel Operator, Emirates For Linear Alkyle Benzene (EMALAB) JAFZA - Jabel Ali free zone UAE
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Process Panel Operator, Emirates For Linear Alkyle Benzene (EMALAB) JAFZA - Jabel Ali free zone UAE - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Iraq
Arabic Iraq Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Iraq, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, ABU DHABI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have a B.Sc. Degree in Chemical Engineering and would like to apply for a
suitable position within your company/organisation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Arab Company for Detergent Chemicals (ARADET) /Baiji /Iraq Position: Shift in Charge, Operation Engineer
Oct 2002 to May 2006.
• Emirates For Linear Alkyle Benzene (EMALAB) JAFZA - Jabel Ali free zone / Dubai / UAE.
Position: Panel Operator Engineer. Oct. 2006 – Up to Date.
As a key person in the operations department I was responsible of carrying out all operation related activities in the Linear Alkyl Benzene Petrochemical Complex (LAB).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I delegated to acquaint on JORDAN INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION FOR ELECTROMECHANICAL INSTRUMENT AND EQUIPMENTS, for six days on 05/06/2005.
I completed the FIRST AID FIRE FIGHTING TRAINING course No.194/2006 conducted by the PCFC FIRE DEPT / JAFZA – DUBAI - UAE ON NOVEMBER/2006,2007.
• Prior to the previously mentioned experience I’ve graduated from The University of Technology, Baghdad. holding a B.Sc. degree in Chemical Engineering in July 2002.
• Technical Diploma in chemical industries / unit operation from Institute of Technology / Baghdad. Graduation: October 1994
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]