CV Ship Project Coordinator, Hull Supervisor, Superintendent Engineer, member of RINA, SNAME, ASME
Ship Project Coordinator, Hull Supervisor, Superintendent Engineer, member of RINA, SNAME, ASME
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Ship Project Coordinator, Hull Supervisor, Superintendent Engineer, member of RINA, SNAME, ASME - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
01/2008-08/2008 CARELL S.A. PIRAEUS
Operations Manager – Repair Coordinator
• Subcontractors Coordinator
• Supervision of Repairs on Board & Workshop
• Follow up of Repairs
08/2002–12/2007 SEVERAL TECHNICAL MARINE OFFICES PIRAEUS
In various Technical Marine Office such as TENME, D. THOMAS MARINE BUREAU, Following Responsibilities
• N.D.T. operator level II (SNT-TC-1A ASNT), study, reports, drawings in AUTOCAD
• Weight Estimations reports & drawings
• Specifications for Dry docking
• Follow up of repairs during dry docking
• Assistant Superintendent during Dry-Docking
• Conversion (Single Hull Tanker to Double Hull Tanker)
• Hull Supervision on New-building projects
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2007- 2009 Greenwich University (Part Time Course)
Master of Science: Marine Engineering & Management
Diplomatic work – Thesis: “Risk Management in Maritime Industry”
1998 -2003 Technological Educational Institute (Τ.Ε.Ι.) ATHENS
Bachelor Degree: Naval Architect
Diplomatic work – Thesis:
«Import in the phenomenon of oscillations and influence of these in the human body» (Grade:10/10).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• MICROSOFT OFFICE ( word, excel, power point, outlook, internet explorer - all versions)
• MICROSOFT PROJECT
• AUTOCAD 2000-2009 (2D - 3D)
• SHIPCONSTRUCTOR 2000
• FREE SHIP
• SEVERAL OTHER SOFTWARE’S
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Developed skills on meeting technical difficulties and managerial conflicts based on effective communication, self-confidence and strong learning orientation
Demonstrated oral and written communication skills during the supervision of ship repair works during previous employment or co-operating with Classification Societies, Superintendent Engineers & Technical Managers during present employment.
Gained experience in co-ordination of various matters during hull repair supervisions.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Member of : R.I.N.A.: Royal Institution of Naval Architects
S.N.A.M.E: Society Naval Architects Marine Engineers
A.S.M.E.: American Society Marine Engineers.
• Performed military obligations (HELLENIC NAVY 5/2003- 8/2004)
SPECIALITY: Engineer in M.T.U. high speed engines
• EUROPEAN PROGRAM “SOCRAX”.
(MTU engines) Attendance in inquiring program. Department: modelling of essay and experiments of resistance.
“Expanding the limits of single crystal super alloys through short crack fracture mechanics analysis” – “ Crack-tip stress–strain fields in single crystal nickel-base superalloys at high temperature under cyclic loading”