CV Legal counsel, Pak Arab Refinery, Master of Laws and Legislation (LLM)
Legal counsel, Pak Arab Refinery, Master of Laws and Legislation (LLM)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Legal counsel, Pak Arab Refinery, Master of Laws and Legislation (LLM) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English, English United States, Urdu
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in MBA (In Process 50%) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am sure these few line would not suffice to convince you but an opportunity to show my capability shall soon win your appreciation. I am working with a view to learn more till my last breath and have a capability to mold my personality as the situation changes. Wants to do good for the family like highest education and a high life profile. Aims are very clear, "work hard and let others live with harmony and peace"
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Exxon chemical, I worked for about five months in legal department and that provide me better understanding of company shares and legal setups, corporate culture and dealing with public share holders.
• At my time of appointment Pak Arab Refinery ltd was switching over to the computerization of Fixed Assets and Material Inventory Control. It was an opportunity that I had worked with IT professional and developed software of inventory control and Fixed Assets. In inventory control the programs was written in Gwbasic in 1989 and till 2002. Fixed Asset was developed later and fortunately I had a chance to use DBASE + FOXPRO for the development. The complete program was developed as an in-house development, which allows me to learn as well about the computers and on the contrary about the accounting cycle also.
• From the first day of my appointment I am working in a computer environment, first stage was the development and after that we are using it effectively. Now we have switched over to Maximo (inventory control system) and I am the key user from Finance. Parallel run of old system with maximo is still going on for the assurance of 100% result of maximo and this is my duty to make sure the complete impacts of all transaction and bring in light the any impacts due to change of business rule or what so ever is the reason, in the knowledge of management.
• Old systems and software were abundant in june’2006 after the confirmation of new systems accuracy.
• Conducting of Annual Audit with External Auditors, providing them all listing of Inventory items list warehouse wise, their schedules, boarding lodging all were comes under my scope of work.
• S.A.P has replaced oracle financial with effect from 1st January 2009, my duties and training refers to material management. Training made in three phases by the Siemens Pakistan for the implementation and usage of the product.
• Worked for Chicago Schaffolding Inc ( without pay) for two months while I was on visit to USA just to get aware about the different system, how they are working and how we are running our system, several setups were generated for the effective financial impacts and made data movement and reporting with ease and comfort with the help of ACCESS.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master of Business Administration from Virtual University (Enroll in Sep 2008 Fall)
Master of Laws and Legislation (LLM)
Qualified Professional Examination of Law from S.M Law College . (Thesis submitted )
Bachelor of Law (BL)
Cleared B.L Examination from Islamia Law College
Bachelors of Commerce
Graduated in Commerce from the University of Karachi, in 1987. Major subjects included Accounting, Economics, Business Law, etc.
Higher School Certificate in Commerce.
Secured higher certification from St Patrick’s College in 1984, scored highest marks in the institution
Secondary School Certificate.
Matriculation from Nasra Secondary School in 1982, ( 1st Division).
Several seminar was attended related to their rights, how to bring forward their demand, tactics to have good relation with management, influence of unionized staff in management, grooming of illiterate manpower, correspondence preparation with management and legal rights as a common human being, represent APTUC in international seminars in India, Bangkok and Philipines and won excellence award for best understanding of law and related practices. ( 1984 – 1986)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good command over MS Office as a tool for preparation of business reports, spreadsheets, budgets, general correspondence and presentations. Have ample proficiency in the following software:
Maximo (Inventory System)
Visual Basic GW Basic/FoxPro
Financial Accounting System (FAS) MS Power Point
Material Management (S.A.P)
Quick Books ( Receivable/ Aging and Payroll )
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Oracle (Material Management) inventory system, Sap (Siemens Pakistan), Quick books, Foxpro and Gwbasic awarness and Visual basic 6.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Interested in extra curricular activities like cricket, hockey and table tennis. Watching movies, reading books are my contra interest.