Bachelors in MIS Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: egypt, cairo Relocation: Egypt
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a challenging consultancy/implementation position at reputable
company to acquire great experience that qualifies me to
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
ICDL instructor v.4: 8/2008 – 9/2008
Misr learn for continues learning, 8 El Khalifa Al Mansur st., Safer sq., Heliopolis,
Assistant for Training sector manager:3/7/2005-28/7/2005
General petroleum company,8 Dr Mustafa abou-Zahra st.,Nasr city, Cairo.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2004-2008: Sadat academy for management sciences.
Major: Management Information System
Grade: Very good
Graduation project: OLAP for Pharmaceutical Sales Data
Analyzing Pharmaceutical Sales Data to generate useful
reports for decision makers enables them to review the
results from different views using the OLAP cube,
representing the results in charts using Excel sheets.
Attended VB.Net :7/2007-9/2007 at Jupiter 2000(Makram Ebied branch)
ICDL Certification V.3 : 8/2007-10/2007 at Misr Learn
Attended English course Level 10 :7/2006-8/2006 at MODLI(Ministry of defense languages
Attended English course Level 7 :8/2005-9/2005 at MODLI
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
· Programming with PL SQL.
· Excellent at all Ms office applications .
· Working on Adobe Photoshop 9.
· SQL server Business Intelligence Development Studio.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Very Good communication skills with others, Management and work
distribution on team work, Self motivated,
Negotiation skills, Ability to work under high pressure, Problem solving skills
and Quick learner.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Marital status: single