Location (Residence): coimbatore, India Citizenship:India
English, English United States, English United Kingdom, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: INDIA, COIMBATORE Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a First class Under Graduate in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (ANNA UNIVERSITY), from Thangavelu Engineering College, Chennai.
Now am working as an Engineer in L.G.BALAKRISHNAN & BROS. LTD (ROLON CHAINS) Web Site www.lgb.co.in , Coimbatore for a period of 1.5 years. I am looking over here to implementation and effectiveness monitoring of ISO/TS16949, TOTAL PRODUCTIVE MAINTENANCE(TPM), 5’S And Aware about ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 and all relevant QUALITY SYSTEM activities.
My strong characteristic features are systematic approach to find solutions, positive attitude in work, inclination for teamwork and ability to motivate & Train people in order to bring out their best. I am a fluent speaker, reader and writer in English. My hobbies include, netsurfing and listening to music.
A resume furnished with all the details about my qualification and experience is attached herewith. Please go through it and let me know if you can arrange for a personal interview, so that we can discuss the prospect.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Employer : L.G.Balakrishnan & Bros Ltd,
ROLON CHAINS, Coimbatore.
Web Site : www.lgb.co.in
Place : Corporate Office,
Post Held : Engineer - (Quality Systems),
Experience : Jan 2008 to till Date.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E., Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering.
Finished B.E in First class with Aggregate of 60.3% in
College: Thangavelu Engineering College. , Chennai. Year of Study: June 2004 – May 2007
DILOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGG
Finished DME in First Class with Aggregate of 75% in
Government polytechnic, Coimbatore.
Year of Study: June 2001 – May 2004
PG.DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL SAFETY(2009)
Pursuing Diploma in Industrial safety management –
• ISO/TS 16949:2002 Awareness training program.
• Lean Manufacturing Process training conducted by Dr.Balakrishnan Program Director – ABK-AOTS-DOSOKAI, Principal Consultant – Japanese Management Practices.
• Total Safety Management training conducted by
Dr.Balakrishnan Program Director – ABK-AOTS-DOSOKAI, Principal Consultant – Japanese Management Practices.
• 5’S Training.
• Total productive maintenance awareness training program.
• Environmental Management system awareness training ISO 14001:2004
• Underwent ISO TS/16949 Internal Quality Auditor Training conducted by UL India Pvt Ltd (Underwriters Laboratories Inc) Sponsored by: M/s. L.G.Balakrishnan & Bros Ltd.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
AUTO CAD, MS OFFICE
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Volunteered as a chief co-coordinator in many school events
Playing cricket and Foot Ball.
Listening to music, Surfing internet.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]