Location (Residence): Thane (w), India Citizenship:India
English United States, Hindi, Marathi Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Thane Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To accept a challenging position in an organization, where my capabilities can be exploited for the growth of the organization.
To use my knowledge and technical skills to learn & adopt emerging technologies.
To aim and achieve best performance and highest quality while performing intended jobs.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
WORK EXPERIENCE # 1
Worked with M/s Anex Engineering Pvt. Ltd. as Quality Control & AutoCAD Engineer during the period of 27th January 2005 To 17th April 2006.
1. Inspection of Automobile Engine Parts such as Camshaft, Crankshaft, Connecting Rod, Sleeves, Cylinder Liner, etc used for Tractors, Trucks, Agriculture Engines & Pump Sets.
2. Making of Engineering Drawings for manufacture of engine parts.
3. Maintaining ISO documentation.
(It includes maintaining the calibration record of all measuring instruments such as Vernier caliper, Micrometer, Height gauges etc.)
4. Once in a month attending the meeting for Quality Improvement.
WORK EXPERIENCE #2
Worked with M/s Pioneer Austeng Pvt Ltd, as a Mechanical Engineer from 8th May 2006 to 30th Jan 2009
1) To assist the senior engineer for making designs in AutoCAD for Special Purpose Machines which is used in Automobile industries.
2) Make assembly or modification of the m/c as per drawing with Fabrication
3) Installation, Commissioning & Maintenance of the m/c on the site at customers end.
4) Installation & commissioning has been done independently for the Logo mat Conveyor in Cylinder Head Sub Assembly line area in Tata Cummins Ltd, Jamshedpur. It helps the assembly line work faster.
5) I have assembled & installed the Air Compressor Handling Unit in Tata Cummins Ltd, Jamshedpur. With the help of this unit workers are easily pick up the unit & fit in to the engine easily at its right position.
6) Also I have done assembly of Dummy Flywheel Handling Unit into the Tata Cummins Ltd, Jamshedpur. It is used for pick & place of dummy flywheel from one place to another place.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Successfully completed a certificate course in “Industrial Automation Electro – Hydraulics & Electro – Pneumatics” from Advanced Training Institute, Mumbai.
Successfully completed a certificate course in “Application of PLC in Electro –Hydraulics & Electro – Pneumatics” from Advanced Training Institute, Mumbai..
Successfully completed a certificate course in “Metrology & Engineering Inspection” from Advanced Training Institute, Mumbai.
Successfully completed a certificate course in “I.S.O. 9000 & T. Q. M.” from Advanced Training Institute, Mumbai.
Successfully completed a certificate course in “Ultrasonic Testing, NDT Level 2” from Institute of Testing Technology, Mumbai.
Successfully completed a certificate course in “Interpretation of Radiographs, NDT Level 2” from Institute of Testing Technology, Mumbai.
Successfully completed a certificate course in “AutoCAD R – 14 & 2004” from C-Bit Computers, Thane.
Successfully completed “STCW 95” certificate courses from B. P. Marine Academy, Navi Mumbai. Course details are given under:
Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
Personal Survival Techniques
Elementary First Aid
Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Knowledge of computer software & hardware
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I can do total pc assembly with proper software & hardware installation
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]