CV Instrument technician, Diploma in process control instrumentation
Instrument technician, Diploma in process control instrumentation
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument technician, Diploma in process control instrumentation - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Alappuzha, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in diploma Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: India, Alappuzha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
With great pleasure, I am forwarding my application for a suitable post, which matches my education profile & experience, in your esteemed concern. I am furnishing here below my bio-data for your kind perusal.
I trust you will kindly let me have the pleasure of receiving your reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Overall experience of 5.5 years in the field of Instrumentation & Control (Operation & Maintenance and Project (Instrumentation Erection, Testing, Commissioning)). Worked in various disciplines throughout the career in execution of major Industrial and Projects in Saudi Arabia and India.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in process control instrumentation
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating in Win xp ,Vista ,And application softwares
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Good Team player and a good communicator
• Positive Attitude
• Enthusiastic in Creative and Co-operative works
• Ability to learn more.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]