CV Working with PETRONET LNG LTD. as Deputy Manager with 10 years of experience in tanker operations
Working with PETRONET LNG LTD. as Deputy Manager with 10 years of experience in tanker operations
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Working with PETRONET LNG LTD. as Deputy Manager with 10 years of experience in tanker operations - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): BARODA, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Nautical Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: India, Baroda Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Good Day Sir,
I am working with PETRONET LNG LTD. in SHIPPING department in the capacity of Deputy Manager.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Presently working with PETRONET LNG LTD., DAHEJ TERMINAL Gujarat, INDIA as Deputy Manager (Port Operations) since October 2008.
• In-charge of Port Operations in shifts when LNG vessel is alongside.
• Study of mooring analysis of spot ships and preparation of best possible mooring arrangement plan with use of OPTIMOOR software.
• Supervision of Bathymetry and Oceanographic surveys.
• Monitoring port operator’s performance with respect to ‘PORT OPERATOR’S SERVICE AGREEMENT’.
• Calculation of Custom duty, ILH, Port Dues and Water Front Royalty depending on the basis of cargo i.e. CIF, FOB, CFR or DES.
• Calculation of total voyage expenditure, actual freight & final Customs duty for the final assessment.
• Prepare monthly and yearly reports to Customs, GMB, DG shipping regarding the cargo quantities, Custom duties, ships information etc.
NAME OF SHIP CAPACITY SERVED TYPE OF SHIP GRT FROM TO
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Completed course in ADVANCE SHIPBOARD MANAGEMENT, MASTER (Foreign Going), from 15-Nov-2007 to 14-Dec-2007 at LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI COLLEGE OF ADVANCE MARITIME STUDIES & RESEARCH, MUMBAI.
COC No.: IF00-9060, DOI: 22-Feb-2008
Completed course in 1st Mate Function (Foreign Going), Phase-2 from 15-Oct-2004 to 13-Jan-2005 at FOSMA MARITIME INSTITUTE AND RESEARCH ORGANIZATION, NEW DELHI
Completed course in 1st Mate Function (Foreign Going), Phase-1 from 15-Sep-2003 to 12-Dec-2003 at FOSMA MARITIME INSTITUTE AND RESEARCH ORGANIZATION, NEW DELHI
Completed course in 2nd Mate Function (Foreign Going) from 02-Jan-2001 to 27-April-2001 at FOSMA MARITIME INSTITUTE AND RESEARCH ORGANIZATION, NEW DELHI
Completed course in 2nd Mate Foundation (Foreign Going) from 03-Oct-2000 to 24-Nov-2000 at FOSMA MARITIME INSTITUTE AND RESEARCH ORGANIZATION, NEW DELHI
Completed Pre Sea Training course conducted by SAGAR SHIKSHA at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PORT MANAGEMENT, Chennai from 08-August-1997 to 11-Nov-1997. The course is approved by the Director General of Shipping
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Possesses good computer skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]