CV Fire Fighter (Ofshore), At Fayed Airbase (US Air Force project)
Fire Fighter (Ofshore), At Fayed Airbase (US Air Force project)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Fire Fighter (Ofshore), At Fayed Airbase (US Air Force project) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Egypt Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in High school Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Alexandria Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Application For The Post Of : Fire Fighter ( Ofshore ) Anywhere
I hope you to consider my application favorably and I Should be pleased to provide you with any further information you May require.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Responsible for Fire Fighting and Security
At Fayed Airbase (US Air Force project) ,
Under the Supervision of the USA Cooperation Military Office ,
The United States of America Embassy , Cairo , Egypt .
+In addition to :
Fire Fighting and Security Supervisor for Top services
Co, for Oil and Marine Services and General Constructors .
More than 17 years in the fields of Fire Fighting and Security.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Basic Education :
- Secondary School
- Marine Institute Of Arab Maritime Transport Academy
I have attended several specialized courses, As following :
- Fire Fighting Arab Maritime Transport Academy
- Fire Prevention Pan Arab C Institute
- Operate and
The Simplex of Fayed Air Base
- Self Survival Arab Maritime Transport Academy
- Self Survival Pan Arab C Institute
- First Aid Arab Maritime Transport Academy
- First Aid ( Advanced )Pan Arab C Institute
- Combation of Arab Maritime Transport Academy
- Proficiency in Arab Maritime Transport Academy
- Safety Manager Arab Maritime Transport Academy
- Safety Supervisor Arab Maritime Transport Academy
Safety Officer Arab Maritime Transport Academy
- Airports Security Egyptian Army
- Anti Terrorism Procedures US Air Force
- Bomb Threat US Air Force
- Security Works US Air Force
- Security Procedures US Air Force
- Security Investigation US Air Force
( And Others )
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Excel. .
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
-Greek Roman Wrestling,
-I was member of
The Egyptian national Greek Roman Wrestling Team
For Four years.
- Koung Fou Player