CV Marine officer, graduated from Gdynia Maritime Academy in 2002
Marine officer, graduated from Gdynia Maritime Academy in 2002
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine officer, graduated from Gdynia Maritime Academy in 2002 - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Sea Transport-Navigation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Poland, Gdansk Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am eager to apply for a job as deck officer in your Company. My goal is to secure my seagoing practice, required to continue further training and work as Mate or Junior DP Operator.
I graduated from Gdynia Maritime Academy in 2002 and since then I have gained my marine experience during 7 years of work as navigator on seagoing vessels. I appreciate if you find my personal and career details in enclosed Resume and Application for Seagoing Appointment.
I have successfully held position of deck mate (with chief mate certificate) on cargo vessels, where I have demonstrated my trustworthy, reliability and high level of professional skills. In May 2008 Ive completed satisfactorily basic training in Dynamic Positioning Centre in Napoli and I am keenly interested in working as a Mate or Junior DP Operator.
I am confident that these attributes, combined with enthusiasm to learning, will be essential help me to familiarize with DP operations smoothly. I believe I can apply the same skills within my previous work to a position within your Company.
I greatly appreciate for taking time to review my credentials and experience. I hope that you will find my skills, interests and character intriguing enough to warrant discussion in more detail.
I should be most grateful if you would let me know whether there is a chance of an opening at your company for a person with my background in the not too distant future.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- m/v Romain Delmas(31007 RT) as a Cadet from 10.12.2000 till 27.06.2001-Ro-Ro
- m/v Rosa Delmas(32951 RT) as a 3rd Off from 22.09.2002 till 26.02.2003- Ro-Ro
- m/v Saint Roch(31007 RT) as a 3rd Off from 15.04.2003 till 16.09.2003- Ro-Ro
- m/v Mol Horizon(20829 RT) as a 3rd Off from 03.02.2004 till 18.07.2004- Container
- m/v Roxane Delmas(32875 RT) as a 2nd Off from 02.10.2004 till 26.03.2005- Ro-Ro
- m/v Louise Russ(18265 RT) as a 3rd Off from 12.05.2005 till 21.08.2005- Ro-Ro
- m/v Friedrich Russ(10471 RT) as a 2nd Off from 07.11.2005 till 27.02.2006- Ro-Ro
- m/v Louise Russ(18265 RT) as a 2nd Off from 08.08.2006 till 22.10.2006- Ro-Ro
- m/v Pauline Russ(10488 RT) as a 2nd Off from 22.12.2006 till 03.03.2007- Ro-Ro
- m/v Friedrich Russ(10471 RT) as a 2nd Off from 05.04.2007 till 14.06.2007- Ro-Ro
- m/v Pauline Russ(10488 RT) as a 2nd Off from 29.09.2007 till 08.12.2007- Ro-Ro
- m/v Elisabeth Russ(10471 RT) as a 2nd Off from 04.02.2008 till 14.04.2008- Ro-Ro
- m/v Caroline Russ(10488 RT) as a 2nd Off from 10.06.2008 till 19.08.2008- Ro-Ro
- m/v Friedrich Russ(10471 RT) as a 2nd Off from 17.10.2008 till 19.12.2008- Ro-Ro
- m/v Elisabeth Russ(10471 RT) as a 3rd Off from 08.04.2009 till 03.05.2009- Ro-Ro
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Gdynia Maritime University graduated 2002, with good result, Master of Science in the Field of Navigation,
The DP Centre in Napoli completed DP Basic Course in 2008,
-CHIEF MATE CERTIFICATE
-COMPLETED DP INDUCTION COURSE 02.May.2008
-BASIC FIRE FIGHTING
-ADVANCED FIRE FIGHTING
-PERSONAL SURVIVAL TECHNIQUES
-ELEMENTARY FIRST AID
-MEDICAL FIRST AID
-PERSONAL SAFETY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
-ARPA MANAGEMENT LEVEL
-SURVIVAL CRAFT & RESCUE BOAT
-SHIP SECURITY OFFICER
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Very good computer skills MS Windows, Office plus good maintenance skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]