CV Piping Stress Engineer, Stress Analysis using CAESAR II, Uhde THYSSEN KRUPP TECHNOLOGIES
Piping Stress Engineer, Stress Analysis using CAESAR II, Uhde THYSSEN KRUPP TECHNOLOGIES
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Stress Engineer, Stress Analysis using CAESAR II, Uhde THYSSEN KRUPP TECHNOLOGIES - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
English, Hindi, Marathi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I CAME TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN NEED OF PIPING STRESS ENGINEER FOR YOUR ESTEEMED ORGANIZATION. I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION AND BELIEVE THAT MY QUALIFICATION IS APPROPRIATE FOR THE POSITION.
I AM PRESENTLY WORKING WITH UHDE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, A GROUP COMPANY OF THYSSENKRUPP TECHNOLOGIES AG. IN THE PIPING STRESS DEPARTMENT AS PIPING STRESS ENGINEER ON DEPUTATION THROUGH ND ENGINEERING SERVICES FROM MARCH 2008 AND HAVING A EXPERIENCE OF AROUND 2 YEAR IN PIPING STRESS FIELD.
I WILL BE AVAILABLE TO BEGIN EMPLOYMENT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE .I AM HOPING A FAVORABLE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
WORKING AS PIPING STRESS ENGINEER WITH ND ENGINEERING SERVICES (NDES) SINCE JAN 2007:-
PROJECTS MANAGED: -
1) Worked on analysis of lines for Propylene oxide plant for SNC LAVALIN INDIA PVT Ltd Job involved analysis of rack lines, lines connected to reactors, pumps etc.
2) Worked on inputting & analysis of lines for Utkal Alumunium Refinery, a project by UHDE INDIA PVT LTD.
3) Presently Working with UHDE INDIA PVT LTD, A SUBSIDIARY OF UHDE GMBH OF GERMANY AND A GROUP COMPANY OF THYSSENKRUPP TECHNOLOGIES AG on deputation through NDES from March 2008.
a) Worked on EPPC-PDH Project, Egypt: - a Polypropylene and Propane Dehydrogenation plant. Worked as a piping stress engineer.
Feeding lines in CAESAR II.
1) Analysis of lines & selection of support.
2) Making of special support sketches, spring support specification preparation.
3) IFC isometric checking with respect to stress analysis report.
b) Worked on GNFC, India: - 300 TPD Weak Nitric acid plant: -
1) Feeding lines in CAESAR II.
2) Analysis of lines, selection of support and documentation.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1)B.E Mechanical from Mumbai passed with First Class (64.88%) in May-2006.
2)P.G.Diploma in Piping Engineering from Suvidya Institute of Technology ,Mumbai with 66.65% in Oct-2007
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
CAESAR II(Ver 5.0),Autocadd2004,Ms Office,Windows XP.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]