CV HSE professional in the Oil & Gas Industry, H2S and B.A, Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting
HSE professional in the Oil & Gas Industry, H2S and B.A, Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in HSE professional in the Oil & Gas Industry, H2S and B.A, Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): muscat, Oman Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Oman Present Location: oman, muscat Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to seek a career in an organization that provides motivation, ambiance, upward mobility and exposure to innovate technologies. As an HSE Professional, my endeavor would be to strive for perfection in any assignment I undertake.Please find my application suitable for your organization
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
09 years extensive experience as a Health, Safety and Environmental specialist in the oil & Gas Industry, with professional experience in HSE training and development, project experience, development and implementation HSE culture amongst different workforces, offshore, strong HSE operational and project safety management environmental impact assessment, operational & technical safety to management, engineers, operational personnel, preparation of safety programs, and HAZOP study participation.
Management of Safety Professional, including authorities on permit-to-work, radiological protection, HSE MS audit, emergency response, accidents investigation offshore safety and work covers all projects on super complexes, wellhead towers, all projects on super complexes, wellhead towers, drilling workover and exploration rigs & with all mobile installation and marine units operation.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree : B.SC Chemistry – B Grade ( Good )
1. Osha Industrail General Safety Course- Kuwait
2. Diploma In Industrial Safety- India.
3. Diploma in Environmental Management – ISO 14000-14001. –India.
4. Basic Fire Fighting Training – Kuwait.
5. Safety Leadership- 5M – Kuwait.
6. Basic First Aid Course- Govt of Kuwait.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Computer Application.
MS-Office, Visual FoxPro, Oracle.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Job Hazard Analysis,
Accident and Incident Investigation and Reporting,
Permit To Work System, Confined Space Entry
H2S and B.A, Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting,
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Arranging and the application of the Total Safety Management Techniques:
1. Safety Tours
2. Safety Audits
3. Tool Box meeting
4. Incident Recall
5. Job-Safety Analysis (JSA)
6. Property Damage Control (PDC)
7. Off-the-Job Accident Control
8. HAZOP Studies
9. Risk Assessment
10. Hazan & Hazid
11. Safety & Fire fighting advisor and on job trainer.
12. Accident/ Incident investigation and analyses.
Identify training needs required for HSE (indoors, outdoors, regionally and internationally). (Sorting out & approaching International & local HSE organizations for identifying and updating standards.