CV Network administrator, have worked on the site for Addax Petroleum
Network administrator, have worked on the site for Addax Petroleum
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Network administrator, have worked on the site for Addax Petroleum - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
High School in Networking Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Benin Present Location: Gabon, Port-Gentil Relocation: Benin
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Possessing developed skills that have been gained through establishing and developing full IT projects, networks and infrastructures from initial conception to completion. Experience covers customer liaison, design, testing to successful implementation within budget, scope, timescales and process limitations. Extensive LAN, WAN, Hardware, Software experience. Working cross-functionally within a customer focused, multi-site environment, maintaining the delivery of IT services and technology projects. Up-to-date on IT developments
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Having 2 years experience in Networking field i have worked on the site for addax petroleum as contractor
to troubleshoot cisco equipment and all involved administrations of network
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
KarRox RedHat Linux Essential Certified RH033(India)
KarRox Cisco Certified Network Associate ( CCNA ) Cisco(India)
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
Microsoft Certified Professional
Certificate in Communication systems and digital networks 3.
Certificate in Communication systems and digital networks 2.
Certificate in Fundamentals of electronic communication 1(MC)
Certificate in Communication systems and digital network 1 (MC)
Certificate in Desktop Publishing
Diploma in PC Maintenance and Networking
June 2001 BEPC
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Project Team Member implementing a Windows 2003 Active Directory Structure.
• Assisted in the building of a Windows 2000 Domain with RAID 5 Servers.
• Secure remote access network connection using PC anywhere
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Highly committed and dedicated with strong leadership skills, creative with abilities to work long hours and combine multiple tasks even in the most stressful situations.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
•The Organization comprises of operating systems Windows 2000 Servers,
I determine the exact nature of problems (1st to 3rd line support).
• Providing for end-users and support to over 200 users based in 5 locations.
•Providing expedient error corrections and solutions whilst working on projects in a variety of support and development roles.
•Accomplished in setting and meeting deadlines, planning and developing methods for
computerizing a range of business tasks.
• Providing support of IT hardware, software and networks.
• Trouble shooting, administration and support of Windows 2000 Server and MS
Exchange on Dell hardware at all levels.
• First, second and third line support.
• Optimum trouble shooting and problem solving abilities developed.
• Managing the email system and ensuring the appropriate level of anti-virus protection