Location (Residence): Butterworth, India Citizenship:Malaysia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Occupational Safety & Health Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Singapore Present Location: India, Penang Relocation: European Union, Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Singapore
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am very interested to apply for the post as mentioned above in your respective organization as it is if the chairs for them are still vacant.
As u will see my training & education record from the resume enclosed, I was trained at National Institute of Occupation Safety & Health – NIOSH and completed their certification as Safety & Health Officer within a year. Along the same track I have finished my Executive Diploma in Occupation Safety & Health & graduated as one of the pioneers of University Utara Malaysia.
Since then I have gained fairly experience in occupational safety & health as well as environment, in full time employment. In particular, other than the wide experience in safety & health, I have also gained valuable experience and knowledge in handling and monitoring waste water treatment plant as well as scheduled waste management. I would very much welcome the new opportunities that working for a large organization such as yours would bring.
I can supply reference if you need them and can arrange for an interview at any time, but would need to have a little warning beforehand.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Responsibility on handling Scheduled Waste.
1.1. Storage & disposal
1.2. Proper inventory & record keeping for to ISO 14001 certification.
1.3. To prepare & submit monthly inventory report on scheduled waste management.
1.4. To keep inventory record up to date on waste generation through out the 1.5. To conduct routine check or audit in each & every department on their waste management.
1.6. To conduct training for newly recruited workers & retraining for existing workers on waste management system.
2. Monitoring Waste Water Treatment Plant.
2.1. Daily monitoring on 3 waste water plants problems.
2.2. To work in hand with Engineering Department to rectify the problems.
2.3. Inventory checking on materials usage eg. Chemical consumption and to place order accordingly.
2.4. To keep track on the treatment efficiency. To carried out a small scale lab testing.
2.5. To send samples to registered & certified chemicals labs and submit copy of result to DOE.
2.6. Record keeping on daily checklist & to prepare monthly summary for the management and to serve ISO 14001 purpose by maintaining the efficiency of the waste water treatment plant.
SAFETY & HEALTH
1. Assisting Safety Officer with all the activities regarding safety and health & advice the management on legal requirement accordingly.
2. To prepare monthly safety & health committee meeting minutes and distribute.
3. Member of contractor’s tender meeting board.
3.1. To highlight the responsibilities, safety rules and regulation for the contractors.
4. Member of purchasing committee meeting board.
4.1. To verify and advise on the safety aspect of items eg. New machines that the factory decided to purchase.
5. Member of Toray Malaysia Group joint safety committee meeting board.
5.1. To joint monthly inspection at each factory within Toray Malaysia Group.
6. Presenting the factory for annual Toray Malaysia Group Safety Convention.
7. Assist safety officer for investigation in the event of any accident
8. Advise departments concern to renew their C.F if their using or handling machines that complies.
9. Joint patrol checking with Engineering Department for safety devices & machine guarding checking.
10. Conduct routine check on contractors.
11. To issue hot work permit, confined space permit, working at high permit etc…
12. To conduct safety orientation training for new recruits.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
YEAR : 2006
INSTITUTE : NIOSH MALAYSIA
QUALIFICATION : PEPERIKSAAN PEGAWAI KESELAMATAN &
Note : newly applied green book registration with DOSH – still under process.
YEAR : 2007 ~ 2008
INSTITUTE / : UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA
QUALIFICATION : EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Microsoft Windows Suite
2. Microsoft Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Scheduled Waste Management
2. Waste Water Treatment
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
PERSONAL POSITIVE CHARACTERISTICS.
1. Fast learner.
2. Able to take pressure & challengers.
3. Leadership ability.
5. High discipline.
6. Able to take sharp and fast decision.
7. Able to take full job responsibilities.
8. Able to give full commitment.
9. Well versed with computer
10. Highly self motivated