CV Trainee geophysicist, shallow seismic data processing and interpretation
Trainee geophysicist, shallow seismic data processing and interpretation
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee geophysicist, shallow seismic data processing and interpretation - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Calicut, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Marine Geophysics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Goa Relocation: UK (in particular), India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have pursued my Master's Degree in Marine Geophysics from the prestigious Cochin University of Science and Technology, Department of Marine Geology & Geophysics.
Currently I am a trainee geophyscist for "GAS HYDRATES RESEARCH GROUP" in National Institute of Oceanography at Donapaula, Goa for last one and half year.
As I am assigned to work on Shallow Seismic Data Processing in Promax-2D which acquired using high resolution Sparker. and Interpretation . I done my Msc project at ONGC - Chennai both Acquisition and Processing using Geocluster for one month.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
.Trainee Geophysicist for the project “Study of Gas Hydrates and its Exploration Technology”( 5/11/2007 – till date)
• Principal responsibilities including acquisition and processing of Seismic data using Promax-2D .
• Experienced in Multi-channel and Single-channel Seismic Data processing using software PROmax-2D for KG basin and Goa Offshore region (Cabo-de-Rama).
• Also experienced in Interpretation of a multi-channel and single-channel seismic section of KG-Basin and Goa-offshore
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Msc in Marine Geophysics from Cochin University of science & Technology.
Bsc in physics from Z.G.C calicut,kerala.
+2 in science from Z.H.S.S ,kerala.
Seismic data processing using geocluster from ONGC , chennai.
• Onboard ORV Sagar Nidhi in the Bay of Bengal (KG Basin) for one month.
o Seismic reflection survey using high resolution Sparker and onboard data processing.
o Multibeam bathymetry survey using Seabat - 7150,Sub-bottom Profiler.
o Collection of sediments using Van-Veen grab and dredge.
• Took part in Gravity, and Magnetic survey of Western part of Central Kerala.
• Took part in Geological fieldwork of Eastern part of Northern Kerala as a part of curriculum.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Platforms: Unix and Linux
• Languages: C and C + +.
• Industrial Packages: Promax-2D, GMT, Geocluster
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Participated in various cultural activities and awarded.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• 2D Seismic Data Acquisition and Data Processing for Hydrocarbon Exploration, Krishna-Godavari Basin ONGC, Chennai under the guidance of Shri.Anil Kumar Naithani, Geophysicist