CV CAD designer, power distribution and control systems
CAD designer, power distribution and control systems
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in CAD designer, power distribution and control systems - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom Present Location: singapore, singapore Relocation: UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to apply for the post of “PIPING PDMS DESIGNER”
As you will note in the attached resume, I have held increasingly responsible positions and recognized for my ability to assess a situation as it occurs, identify the problems and devise corrective actions that would in course build up the organization. Also, I have extensive supervisory experience.
I take pleasure in the fast pace of the event industry and the challenges that occur daily and enjoy facing them and come to you with demonstrated problem solving skills and attention to detail.
I thank you for considering my application and look forward to hearing from you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
MARCH2007 TO TILL DATE - MECHANICAL ENGINEER (DESIGN)
TERASAKI ELECTRIC CO (FE) specializing in the design and manufacture of high quality power distribution and control systems for customers worldwide.
My duties include
• Planning and designing marine electrical facilities & wirings, power distribution and lighting systems.
• Review mechanical and electrical drawing of ship systems, Engineering change proposals and mechanical documentation.
• Responsible for Panel Board Design, Console & Bus duct based on customer requirement.
• Review project specification and confirm compliance of mechanical design to specification.
• Assist in installation supervision at fabrication yard & conduct FAT
• Familiar with EPC Design practices, Understand project requirements & applicable standards such as ABS, DNV, LLYODS & BV
• Conversant with AutoCAD & CAD Work or equivalent 3D modeling software.
• Ability to work effectively in a team
MAY2004 TO MARCH2007 - ASSISTANT ENGINEER (DESIGN)
FSM TECHNOLOGIES is a manufacturing of high quality Automation, Precision Sheet Metal Design & Fabrication.
My duties include
• Responsible for Equipment machine design, conceptual, detail and
• Responsible for detailing and modeling for various projects. Created
Detailed drawing and assembly layouts . Performed design modifications on
Components and Assemblies .
• Designed 2-D and 3-D solid modeling electromechanical components to meet
Engineering specifications and conforming to ASME Y14.5 specifications constructed innovative sheet metal prototypes
• Design of semiconductor product.
• Design of jig & fixture(machining & welding)
• Hand modified, and created many prototype parts. Worked with multiple sheet metal vendors, plastic vendors, and machine shops.
• Develop welding process techniques, procedures and specification to be Specified by Production and Welding personnel to meet code and customers requirements.
• Knowledge of other Laser machines, CNC bending m/cs, Welding m/cs, Lathe & Milling etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
(MECHANICAL & PRODUCTION ENGINEERING)
ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY (INDIA)
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING COURSE
PIPING SYSTEM DESIGN AND INSTALLATION DETAILS
NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
PDMS - 11.6 – 3D Modeling AVEVA.
a. Pipe work – 3D Piping Modeling. (PDMS)
b. Isometric Extraction (PDMS)
c. Equipment Modeling – 3D Equipment Modeling (PDMS)
d. Support Modeling – 3D Supports Modeling and Extraction (PDMS)
e. Drafting in layout –Draft Modeling (PDMS)
MS Office (Word Excel, Power point)
Operating System: WINDOWS NT, WINDOWS 2000, WINDOWS XP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Preparation of Equipment layout & Piping layout.
- Preparation of over all Plot plan from the model
- 3D Modelling of Piping & Equipments in PDMS Software.
- Pipe support modelling and Extraction.
- Isometric extraction, Review, & checking.
- Spool isometric extraction, Review, & checking.
- Clash review in Interference checker.
- Model reviews.
- Preparation of MTO
- Piping installation details
- Conversant with codes & standards in oil & gas industry such as
ASTM, ASME, ANSI, API etc
- Prepare/Review Engineering design calculation.
- Interdisciplinary coordination.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
“A totally dedicated candidate with energetic attitude and administrative skills who desires to work in a challenging environment”