Drilling Supervisor, Drilling and Completions Supervisor, Derrickman, Apache Corporation, Shell
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Drilling Supervisor, Drilling and Completions Supervisor, Derrickman, Apache Corporation, Shell - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Houston, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Petroleum technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Houston Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
30 years hands on experience in the oil and gas drilling and completions industry with significant knowledge of all aspects of drilling, completing, workover, casing, cementing and lithology.
Familiarity with industry practices relating to budgets, AFEs, HSE and well design.
Ability to manage and influence varied disciplines including technical management of Company and non-Company personnel in advancing company interests.
Responsible for health, safety and environmental policies and able to train all personnel to work safely and responsibly.
Highly motivated with the ability to develop strategy and tactics either independently or in conjunction with engineering and or management.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2000 to Present:
Offshore Joint Services - Plant Manger
1. In charge of production for an offshore pipeline coatings service company.
2. Responsibilities included but not limited to:
a. Production management and logistics
b. Equipment and consumables inventory
c. Shipping and receiving
d. Equipment design and maintenance
e. Research and development
f. Health Safety and Environment
g. Assist project managers and estimators with bid proposals
h. Work closely with accounting to solve finance issues
i. Primary purchasing agent
i. Tendered bids from vendors to bring equipment costs down
j. Meeting with clients to solve any issues and training personnel.
k. Trained and supervised up to 50 warehouse and technical personnel.
1995 to 2000:
Apache Corporation - Drilling and Completions Consultant
1. Supervision of all well site operations including drilling, completions, and production.
2. Operations based in Egypts Western Desert and the Gulf of Suez.
3. Train company wellsite engineers.
4. Maintained zero lost time accident record
Hercules offshore drilling company GOM Top Drive Driller/Toolpusher
1. Tour supervisor on cantilever Jackup MODU in GOM w/ Varco TD-3 topdrive
2. Drilling medium angle build horizontal wells 12000 ah w/ 2000 tvd to 90 degrees on platform
1990 to 1992:
Marine Offshore GOM Derrickman
1. Worked as Derrickman and relief driller on Jackup equipped with top drive unit.
2. Maintained drilling fluids and all drilling equipment above and below the rig floor
1987 to 1990:
Keyes Offshore GOM Top Drive Driller
1. Tour supervisor on Cantilever Jackup rig equipped w/ TD-1 top drive
2. Drilling horizontal wells 12000ah 8000 tvd in GOM on single well seahorses
3. Laid off when rig stacked
1982 to 1986:
Shell International SIPC - Drilling and Completions Supervisor
1. Operations based in Brunei and Egypt
2. Supervision of all well site operations including drilling, completions, and production both Offshore and on land
3. Supervised semis, drillships, jackups and tenders as required.
4. Installed platform derrick sets as required.
5. Maintained excellent safety record w/ zero lost time accidents.
6. Trained Shell wellsite engineers
1980 to 1081:
Diamex Corporation Drilling Engineer Texas
1. Transferred from Diamond M rig to Houston Office as drilling engineer
1. Prepared AFEs and well programs including parameters and casing design.
2. Researched drilling data for proposed well locations onshore Texas
3. Acted as drilling supervisor and company authorized representative
1976 to 1980:
Diamond M Drilling Company - GOM
1. Driller and tool pusher onboard Diamond M Epoch Semisubmersible
2. In charge of subsea equipment, Rucker/riser tensioners and motion compensators.
3. Acted as assistant to captain during rig mobilizations
1975 to 1976:
Sedco Sedneth series semisubmersible GOM
1. Derrickman and assistant driller on Sedneth 1 Semi
2. Repaired and maintained subsea and riser tensioner systems
3. Acted as diving consultant when required.
1972 to 1974:
Stormdrilling Inc Zephyr 1 - North Sea
1. Started as Derrickman until local was trained to replace me
2. Finished contract as assistant barge engineer
3. Watched and corrected vessel trim and stability
4. Did daily light-ship and loaded ballast calculations
5. Maintained ballast room equipment and valves
1970 to 1972:
Caldive Singapore South East Asia
1. Construction and rig diver as required; sat certified.
2. Specialized in Subsea systems, oxyarc cutting and explosives
3. Set platforms in Balikpapan and Flores Sea.
4. Surveyed Gulf of Bone, Java and Flores Sea
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Nichols State University
Associates of Science in Petroleum Technology Received 1980
Completed Shell round 1 and 2
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Am currently very familiar with OS and PC systems and I am an intermediate user in Microsoft office suite; word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
My skill for which I am most proud is the ability to drill and complet an oil or gas well anywhere in the world and have no lost time accidents, injuries or any environmental problems.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]